• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem 7 Mafia Poisoned Mutton Edition - Mafia Wins.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
if i make a post and go about my life

then i'm not gonna drop on by the game, i'm just gonna straight on up forget the game exists

i get the room to breathe, but it also has to be compromise with actually getting things to move, otherwise i'll have no drive to even pay attention to the game as a whole

ya chalk it up to me being an impatient ***** if ya want, but if the whole purpose of a game is to drop one thing a day for a straight month, by the 4th or 5th time i'm just gonna completely forget about it and become inactive
The pace of the NZone games can and does burn people out. I think the middle ground has potential to work well.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I posted almost as often in those games as in these games. Things are still moving. Without the clock looming over my head, though, I don't feel like I have to whip out my phone and check in on the thread constantly, so I'm not stressed, I'm relaxed, and I'm posting better content.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
The pace of the NZone games can and does burn people out. I think the middle ground has potential to work well.
oh ya middle ground easy

i'm just talking the 5-10 days per phase crap

fires game isn't enough to turn me off, but i'm not really all that pump for 5 days for two phases, so i'll just be a last minute body if need be

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah I think i'll become a maybe myself as well.

I'm not feeling the duration of this game.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kon joined?

Willingly?

**** it, I'm tempting my chance.

I know I said I'd take a break, but 72 hours of daytime should be enough for me to manage my working time and my playing time without trouble.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
/In

I really like being a spectator since it's fun to provide commentary during a game, but I wanna get betta at dat mafia.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
As a reminder there is 3 slots left. So for those who said maybe or are on the fence on whether to play or not the game is almost full.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
As a reminder there is 3 slots left. So for those who said maybe or are on the fence on whether to play or not the game is almost full.
i'll play if nobody else is willing to, so ya can consider me in for all intents and purposes of starting the game

its just if someone else wants in when ya have 12 + me take me out for them

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Yeah, if we're going with the 72 hour days, you can sign me up too. Should be able to find time to check in here with that much time to play.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Is there a reason why Night phases have to be 48 hours long?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Given the suggestions for shorter night phases,
I'm thinking that I'll have it so be that if within 24 hours everyone has their night action submitted. The night phase will only last 24 hours, Otherwise, if there are night actions not submitted it will last until it is sent, or if 48 hours come up.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Given the suggestions for shorter night phases,
I'm thinking that I'll have it so be that if within 24 hours everyone has their night action submitted. The night phase will only last 24 hours, Otherwise, if there are night actions not submitted it will last until it is sent, or if 48 hours come up.
pefect thank goodness

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
um just now noticed somethign
Just noticed how long the phases are.

Promote me to maybe. It could potentially be long enough to let me live and play at the same time.
he first wanted to be promoted to maybe
Kon joined?

Willingly?

**** it, I'm tempting my chance.

I know I said I'd take a break, but 72 hours of daytime should be enough for me to manage my working time and my playing time without trouble.
then after seeing konnie joining he wanted to be in tempting his chance in :V

andyet hes still a spectator

or maybe katt is ajust an idiot and is confusing "tempting my chance" for /in :V

BarDulL

Town Vampire
As an aside, I just now finally watched the video in the OP.

I'm soooo confused. I just don't understand the marketing angle of this advertisement. Why Dorcas? Why poison him? How is this at all relevant to FE7 gameplay? You normally can't use Poison weapons in FE7 either if I remember correctly.

I guess we'll find out in this mafia game...

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
When does the game start?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
When does the game start?
I'm planning on starting around 6:00 PM EST today if everyone confirms their role by then. If not, than it shouldn't be too far off. Definitely within the next 24 hours. It could star even earlier if everyone somehow gets here before then, too.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Did anyone else not get notified for being tagged here?

Anyway, got my role
I didn't get notified either. Luckily I had the thread on my Watch list. :p

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I think it may be because I did it the quick way and "copy-pasted" the signup list instead of manually writing out the tag for each player, I'll do it manually when the game starts.

Top Bottom