• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire at Will! - An epic new forum game. Day 2, check first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
:dizzy: The PMs are in, but with the stunner weapons and rooms and range and all, this is incredibly hard to orginize. Plus I have two projects for school, a math assignment, and a bueatiful, sunny saturday that I really don't feel like spending calculating for a forum game.

Heeeh, grrr...I'll get started tonight.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
ZOMG GUYS!

Due to my laziness buisyness, the game was severly held up do to me not getting the night actions done. However, I am pleased to report that it was much more simple than I thought and took 15 minuites. I promise to see to the night actions sooner in the future. These are the new player stats. W =Weapon(s) owned by player, A = Amo for that weapon, H = Player's current health.

Platnum
$ 750
W Shotgun
A - 2
H 80

Smashbot
$ 400
W Mid Axe, Rifle
A infinent, 1
H 61

Commonyoshi
$ 680
W Puffer, sword
A 1, infinent
H 100

Flipstar
Sword
A infinent
H 62

Silentjester
$ 720
W Rev pistol
A 3
H 76

Sanwich
$ 550
Grenade, shotgun
A 1, 2
H 60

Phlemingo
$ 550
W Shotgun, Grenade
A 2, 1
H 95

MysticKenji
$ 680
W Snip Pistol
A 4
H 92

Seiya
$ 670
W Stungun sword
A 2, Infinent
H 100

Now, once egruntz and I rewrite the new item set (No new weapons, amo, upgrades and weird stuff). Day two will begin tommorow!

Florida

イーグランツ
Alright! I've got a new set of items for you guys! Welcome to my shop! ;)
NOTE: Since today's supplies are limited, the first people to buy a certain item will be the ones who get them, so be fast! (for instance: there's only five of Terra's Potion, if all five are bought by other players before you, you may not buy the item) Please be aware of your PMs, I might contact you about sold-out items!

Amo - Shotgun:

Cost: $150
Properties: Provides an extra two rounds of amo for the shotgun.
Range: N/A
Amount of Use: N/A
Amount in Stock: Infinite

Amo - Revolver Pistol:

Cost: $180
Properties: Provides and extra six round of amo for the revolver pistol.

Amo - Large Bullet SG:

Cost: $220
Properties: Provides and extra three rounds of amo for the large bullet SG.

Power Up - Samurai Sword (electric shock):

Cost: $100
Properties: Provides the samurai sword an electric power that boosts its damage given by 3%,making the total damage for the samurai sword 11%. (this item cannot be bought if another item of its type has been)
Amount of Use: Power up can only be used once, but lasts infinitely.
Amount in Stock: 9

Power Up - Samurai Sword (internal flames):

Properties: Once used on an opponent, the internal flames power up deals 5% damage to the opponent attacked every other night phase. (this item cannot be bought if another of its type has been)

Magic - Ronald’s Poison:

Cost: $125
Properties: At first use this item deals 10% damage to your opponent. Every night phase this poison deals an additional 2%. This additional effect lasts for three night phases.
Range: Any room.
Amount of Use: Can only be used once.
Amount in Stock: 5

Magic - Terra’s Potion:

Properties: Heals whoever drinks this potion by 8%.
Amount of Use: Can be used once per night phase. Maximum use is twice.
Amount in Stock: 5

Magic - Prisoning Circle:

Cost: $1000
Properties: Stuns everyone in the same room as the user for the current night phase.
Range: Same room as user.
Amount of Use: Can be used once per night phase. Magic restores its power every three complete days (making it usable again).
Amount in Stock: 1

Item - Money Tree:

Cost: $200
Properties: Takes one complete day to grow. Every night phase gives the user who planted it an extra $50. The money tree stays in the room it was planted (reasoning for future items to come).
Amount of Use: Can only be used once, but lasts infinitely.

Florida

イーグランツ
Mr. Lombardi asked me to add a little more variety to the amo supply. He also stated that the cost of the money tree is a little too much. When I hear back from him about my reply, I'll make small changes to my shop, then the day phase can begin!

@ Phlemingo
Thanks mate! ;)

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
i have a question about the samurai sword power up electric shock. So if i attack Silent jester 3 times with my sword, the shock will only take affect once?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Er... If I had an alliance with you, pm me. I've forgotten everything about this game. ^_^

So can we still buy stuff from the old shop? And, hypothetically, if we have ten shotguns, can we use all ten at the same night? Or can we only own one shotgun?

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
@Commonyoshi (and everyone): Unless a weapon pops up in a different shop, you may not purchase weapons from previous shops. Once the shop is over, it's done. And yes, you technically can double (triple quadruple quintuple sextuple septuple octuple nonatuple decatopal) weild weapons, however, for advanced or powerfull weapons (alot will actually be like this from now on) there will be a limited number in stock. They will also start to cost more (I guarentee you will not double weild anything after round 2). Plus it's good to have a variety of stuff for whatever you need (Super damage, range, amo, stun ect.).

So anyway, egruntz should be editing the shop anytime now...

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
@Commonyoshi (and everyone): Unless a weapon pops up in a different shop, you may not purchase weapons from previous shops. Once the shop is over, it's done. And yes, you technically can double (triple quadruple quintuple sextuple septuple octuple nonatuple decatopal) weild weapons, however, for advanced or powerfull weapons (alot will actually be like this from now on) there will be a limited number in stock. They will also start to cost more (I guarentee you will not double weild anything after round 2). Plus it's good to have a variety of stuff for whatever you need (Super damage, range, amo, stun ect.).

So anyway, egruntz should be editing the shop anytime now...

Florida

イーグランツ
ATTENTION:
Please do not send me PMs about what you'd like to buy until the the day officially begins (after I'm done editing some things in the shop). I'll let it be known when I'm done editing, and at that time you guys can PM me about your wants ;)

I'll be done editing as soon as I can.

Florida

イーグランツ
Alright! I've got a new set of items for you guys! Welcome to my shop! ;)
NOTE: Since today's supplies are limited, the first people to buy a certain item will be the ones who get them, so be fast! (for instance: there's only five of Terra's Potion, if all five are bought by other players before you, you may not buy the item) Please be aware of your PMs, I might contact you about sold-out items!

Amo - Shotgun:

Cost: $150
Properties: Provides an extra two rounds of amo for the shotgun.

Amo - Revolver Pistol:

Cost: $180
Properties: Provides and extra six round of amo for the revolver pistol.

Amo - Large Bullet SG:

Cost: $220
Properties: Provides and extra three rounds of amo for the large bullet SG.

Power Up - Samurai Sword (electric shock):

Properties: Provides the samurai sword an electric power that boosts its damage given by 3%,making the total damage for the samurai sword 11%. (this item cannot be bought if another item of its type has been)
Amount in Stock: 7

Power Up - Samurai Sword (internal flames):

Properties: Once used on an opponent, the internal flames power up deals 5% damage to the opponent attacked every other night phase. (this item cannot be bought if another of its type has been)

Magic - Ronald’s Poison:

Properties: At first use this item deals 10% damage to your opponent. Every night phase this poison deals an additional 2%. This additional effect lasts for three night phases.
Amount of Use: Can only be used once.
Amount in Stock: 4

Magic - Terra’s Potion:

Properties: Heals whoever drinks this potion by 8%.
Amount of Use: Can be used once per night phase. Maximum use is twice.
Amount in Stock: 3

Magic - Prisoning Circle:

Cost: $1000
Properties: Stuns everyone in the same room as the user for the current night phase.
Amount of Use: Can be used once per night phase. Magic restores its power every three complete days (making it usable again).

Item - Money Tree:

Cost: $200
Properties: Takes one complete day to grow. Every night phase gives the user who planted it an extra $50. The money tree stays in the room it was planted (reasoning for future items to come).
Amount of Use: Can only be used once, but lasts infinitely.
Amount in Stock: SOLD OUT!

Florida

イーグランツ
Flipstar:

Weapon(s): Samurai Sword (equipped with electric shock), Terra's Potion
Money: $625

MysticKenji

Weapon(s): Sniping Pistol, Money Tree
Money: $480

commonyoshi

Weapon(s): Smoke Puffer, Samurai Sword
Money: $680

platnum:

Weapon(s): Shotgun (+ amo)
Money: $600

Phlemingo:

Weapon(s): Shotgun, Grenade, Ronald's Poison
Money: $425

Seiya

Weapon(s): Stun Gun, Samurai Sword (equipped with electric shock), Terra's Potion
Money: $445

smashbot226:

Weapon(s): Rifle, Medieval Axe
Money: $400

Silent_Jester

Weapon(s): Revolver Pistol
Money: 720$

Sandwich

Weapon(s): Grenade, Shotgun
Money: 550$

This is the current statistics for the players on the second day phase.
As more people report to me with what they want, I'll edit their statistics!

Florida

イーグランツ
Another chance to buy weapons? What do you think my shop is for?

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Okay, let me explain.

The first day we had a weapon shop. Now (the second day) we have an item/upgrade shop. Next day will be weapons, then items, then weapons and so on. Some weapons will be upgradable. Any weapon that will be highly upgradable in the future shops will be marked with a * next to it's name.

Florida

イーグランツ
Yeah, I got yours Seiya =)
People in red remain to send me a PM! ;o

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Alright, I am bumping right now! This is ridiculous! Tom is supposed to replace platnum I believe, and there are two more innaxtive other than that. One innactive will be replaced, the other modkilled. I don't care, I want the game to live and progress.

Florida

イーグランツ
This game is close to dead.
After Christmas break, Mr.Lombardi will start modkilling inactive people. Even the replacements aren't responding :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom