• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finally, videos of my Ganon

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Chicken, go kill youself, you're a noob, that being said.

You're also an idiot, I read him like a book, and you say I need to work on observation?

I official hate someone more than mood now..

also mood, show me some of those videos where you did well over your brother having the glory.

Also, everyone says the fox is pretty bad, hes got all the fox basics down and can use them decently enough, unless I see videos proving how much better you are than him, shut up about him being so bad, he was good enough to toss me around abit. Hes bad, but not THAT bad.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
that last statement, i don't exactly get what you mean...(i'm being serious right now), it didn't make sense to me

Force Frontal by Chicken

Smash Apprentice
Dude wtf, someone gives you advice and you tell them how they are wrong. Why do you even ask for advice? And you do need to work on your observational skills. Any decent player would have read him better, punished him worse, and beaten him worse.

And please don't tell me to kill myself.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
The fox isn't good, but hes not that bad, he has the basics down and could hurt me pretty bad with them..he tossed ganon around hard on the fountain match so when noobs come in here bashing him (such as chicken) they need to shut up unless they are better than him.

and the previous point, were are videos of you that you deem you did your best?

And chicken, of course, I didn't beat him hard enough, you're right, I needed to be warlock punching those missed techs. You're just making yourself look idiotic, I read techs great and I owned hard, so stfu yourself. Maybe not kill, but wise up.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
bluedeath, stop being cocky

i know i am too...but that's cause i'm an athlete, it's in my nature

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i do that too...does that mean i blow too...:(

but hey, at least i'm nice to most people

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
You were starting to be, you were discussing things normally and we were getting to a point.

chicken just is an idiot, saying I need to read better (I read him like a book) and I need to punish better (I thought fairs were good punishers eh?) and he has no video proof of himself being worth a rats *** so meh.

Force Frontal by Chicken

Smash Apprentice
i do that too...does that mean i blow too...:(

but hey, at least i'm nice to most people
Yes that means you blow too :p. jk

I'm nice to nice people. Bluedeath is a jerk. All he does is talk about how good he is and how bad other people suck.

Bluedeath: if you do everything perfectly then why aren't you ranked with the top pros?

mood4food77

Smash Hero
fairs are good punishers, but there are other options too

you also didn't tilt very much at all

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
No, I talk about how bad, bad people suck, like you. (towards chicken)

and I tilted quite abit on the dreamland match. probably not any (or maybe one) on the fountain.

Renth

Smash Hero
Which is quite obvious. I stated that basicly in the first post..but I'd have to drive for two hours to get anyone better, all the good players are in rocky mount.
I also live 2 hrs from anyone worth playing.

Anyways i watched the first match and i agree the fox player looks really bad and not worth playing. Post some vids against harder people not people that are boring and suck. :laugh: Everyone needs to chill and stop hating. Your ganon doesn't suck you just need more practice against better people.

you live in North Carolina Blue? i have family up there sometime i could take a trip out and play you just to end all of the pointless conflict you seem to have with mood and dots.

Also, whenever you guys argue can you chill on using my name? I mean i went out of my way to get good to be one of the best ganons not by having other people be skeptic or blantly bash people for no reason. When it comes to advice just accept it take what people say and learn off of it and if you don't agree with what they say

~~~~>IGNORE THE COMMENT<~~~~

Everyones entitled to their opinons and if you don't like what they're saying then just either ignore it or take pieces of it and learn from it. There's no point in getting into an arguement everytime one or the other posts some type of video or thinks one way or another about play styles. Everyone needs to chillaxzzz

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I know i try but srsly

The ganon boards need some huggy times

and Blue needs to stop D-airing and start Tiltingz
and Spam Warlock Punch

Renth

Smash Hero
Funny that you'd say that brawlpro.
^^^^^

it's posts like that is why people hate on you so much. Just chill man accept that people have their opinions and you have yours rather than arguing it seems you just insult others by saying they're dumb don't do that!

i'm just being honest here you'll be respected by a lot more power if rather than fighting with people just each side lay a blanket statement of their opinions and rather than arguing accept that you and whomever don't feel/think the same way. If someone hates on you or says something to bash you just ignore it and move on thus making you the better man. Fighting back makes you sink to their level

once again...

Everyone Chillax

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Renth, you're the only level headed one here at the moment

How are you kevin?

(my ganon videos aren't going anywhere and theres no advice to be given so meh)

Renth

Smash Hero
One time I dropped Renth's name in a thread

Renth
Mann KevinM you gotz this all wrongggg i don't mind if people be all droppin my name up in this **** it's when they bring me into arguements that should've never happened in the first place mengzzz

Also i agree Ganons tilts are too good.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
let's see

bowser cannot be discussed in the ganon board

kevinM....too much bowser and not enough ganon

renth is the only level headed one here, it's obvious, i mean, we ganon's don't seem to get along very well (i guess the triforce of power is really making us go crazy)

and kevinM doesn't have enough ganon in him to be talked about

mood4food77

Smash Hero
me calm down

i'm the most calm man you'll ever meet, i don't get mad

i just like to back up my opinions, that's all

mood4food77

Smash Hero
there's reasons why i don't MM at all

i hate taking people's money and i don't wanna lose anymore than i already did in the touranments

yea...i honostly think i'm dyslexic with stuff...not sure though

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Meh, I'd rather be able to go marth..I just wanted you for ganon practice, if the 50 dollars bothers you, we can do a lesser amount, I just wanted it to be worth your while.

Top Bottom