• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finally finished "Clear Classic with all Characters"!!!

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Yes it took a looong time. But it was not that bad. I don't know why people use hammers for it. Just chip away at it each day.

Now i am on to "Clear 100 man with all characters"

Any tips???

Redragon

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
DK, use DK, even if you don't main him.
It should be the same as Melee, Down+B, repeat, and instert some other move to prevent stalegate negation.

EDIT : I assume people use hammers on the "BEAT CLASSIC W/ ALL CHAR." challenge is because what they want to do after they finally unlock all Charaters, is brawl, brawl, brawl online and locally.

And they don't want to waste time doing stuff like that.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
I have a question:

Do i have to complete the 100 man with all 3 of the Pokemon???

I am assuming i have to do it with both Sheik and Zelda, and both Samus and ZZS...

Thanks

Redragon

GoldA

Smash Rookie
it actually doesn't matter weather or not you use the alternate character
I just finished this challenge a few days ago.
And all I did for every character, was just stand on a platform, throw a fan in the air and then spam a single move that could kill the alloys, the fan falls down slowly and if the alloys get close enough to it they'll go flying, by the time the fan falls back down catch it and repeat

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm prety sure it is a "beat with one form, beat with all." That dosent mean you can't :laugh:. For tips; really the only thing is use attacks that either have a wide range or strong power. Things like spin attack and PK cannonbolt w/ lucas tend to work well.

@Roy-G-Biv: I actually tried that and failed. The level of the alloys are higher than in melee.

E.G.G.M.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
I'm prety sure it is a "beat with one form, beat with all." That dosent mean you can't :laugh:. For tips; really the only thing is use attacks that either have a wide range or strong power. Things like spin attack and PK cannonbolt w/ lucas tend to work well.

@Roy-G-Biv: I actually tried that and failed. The level of the alloys are higher than in melee.

It worked for me. (I did mix in a few uptilts, fsmashes when it was convenient for me) Perhaps you were just standing in a bad place? What exactly did you get killed by?

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
I just beat it!!!

Was overall very easy.

I got unlucky with a few characters (Ex: a bomb killed me with 1 enemy left, just to name one example...)

Now i am on to "Beat All-Star with All Characters"

Question: I have beat it with 12 characters, but i only see 11 trophies(Ya know at the end where you see all the trophies of the ones you have beaten it)
I remember a few other people had this questions to.... Why when you beat all star with some characters it does not count as officially beating it???
Is it because I used continues, or i used to much time or what???

Thanks,

Redragon

Gary

Smash Apprentice
I doubt that's the case. When trying to beat intense all star I took like 20 minutes and used a whole bunch of continues, but still got the trophy. Maybe you remembered / counted wrong?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I see no reason not to use a Golden Hammer on that task. It's time consuming and not every character can handle 100-Man Brawl.

Wander

Smash Journeyman
I also recommend using a hammer on the 100-Man with Everyone challenge. I completed Classic with everyone because you have to if you want the character trophies, and I did All-Star with everyone to get the FS trophies, but 100-Man doesn't get you any extra rewards. Thus, hammer.

Gakuun

Smash Rookie
plz o plz if u have the stam to beat classic/all-star with every character u can easily do 100man

upA is HIGHLY effective on mostly all chars, do this on the right platform to cover two spawn points and more importantly the occasional character instant spawn. lucario for example does an arcing kick hitting mainly above him but also both sides of him anyone getting hit with this gets one shotted off screen. Off the top of my head olimar wouldn't work with this because he just does a jumping spin that just doesn't work as well, his up smash is fast enough.

Basically u need something thats fast enough so u don't get knocked unexpectedly knocked off beat, and hits hard enough to one shot.

p.s. beware of bomb spawns

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Just for the record, i beat Classic, 100 man brawl, and boss battles with ALL CHARACTERS!!!

I just need to beat All star with all characters, and i have about 10 more to go...

Redragon

Top Bottom