• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smashes aren't so Final: Sakurai goes into detail about the Final Smash

Loranga

Smash Rookie
what if 2 samus beam collide?, if one grabs a smashball and another gets this Pity smash ball thing.... can a smashball be taken by for example a fireball by mario? or a arrow? or will it just vanish...?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
what if 2 samus beam collide?, if one grabs a smashball and another gets this Pity smash ball thing.... can a smashball be taken by for example a fireball by mario? or a arrow? or will it just vanish...?
Or in teams, with both Samus' doing zero laser at the same time?

Insta-death.

kyleisreal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kyleisreal
Sakurai I Beg You Please Put Naruto And Sasuke In Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Meta Kirby

Smash Cadet
"So, what's this big snake thing?""I dunno. A flatfish?""But it wasn't flat until Sanji kicked it!"- One Piece

Second posty thing today. It would be interesting to have Naruto in the game. He's not my favorite idiot but he is a good fighter. He would fit. But I would much prefer Monkey D. Luffy in Brawl, my absolute favorite knucklehead idiot.

("Usopp stiiinks!""Why do you always pick on me?!""Now just press down on the apex of the shell.""Hm... Would you mind telling me what an apex is?""Apex means vertex, or highest point.""Usopp stiiinks!""Whoa!! The seashell is making fun of Usopp too!""What did I ever do to you, seashell?!")

Ha ha!... Luffy... Straw-Hat... Captain... Rubber-man... Trash disposal...

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
"So, what's this big snake thing?""I dunno. A flatfish?""But it wasn't flat until Sanji kicked it!"- One Piece

Second posty thing today. It would be interesting to have Naruto in the game. He's not my favorite idiot but he is a good fighter. He would fit. But I would much prefer Monkey D. Luffy in Brawl, my absolute favorite knucklehead idiot.

("Usopp stiiinks!""Why do you always pick on me?!""Now just press down on the apex of the shell.""Hm... Would you mind telling me what an apex is?""Apex means vertex, or highest point.""Usopp stiiinks!""Whoa!! The seashell is making fun of Usopp too!""What did I ever do to you, seashell?!")

Ha ha!... Luffy... Straw-Hat... Captain... Rubber-man... Trash disposal...
I can see you're also a One Piece fan; as am I! I loved the latest episode!

But this isn't what we should be talking about.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea your right. This isn't where you should be talking about it.

Wild Legolastom intimidated your Pokeman

Top Bottom