• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash

09MurphyM

Smash Rookie
Basically tell what you think his final smash will be. My idea is this. One hundred pikmin come out of nowhere along with a few bulbmin and attack all of the characters in sight, except for olimar, of course.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
There have been too many "summon a whole bunch of this to attack your foe" Final Smashes already, and looking at Olimar's special moves, I'm predicting that his Final Smash will be dependant on how many Pikmin he has at the time.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I'm still sticking with the dolphin-light-stun + bomb rock carrying kamikaze yellows thing.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Why would an enemy that Olimar kills want to help him? Besides, his final smash is probably going to have his ship in it or even more pikmin... considering he DOES depend on the little guys.

Sputnikk8156

Smash Journeyman
i think that one or all[can't decide] the enemies on field will get a health meter liek the enemies do in Pikmin 1 or 2 and then he barrages them with bomb rock pikmin, and whoever's meter depletes is KO'd

Sailus

Smash Cadet
I've got some interesting ideas:

1. A yellow onion comes in and moves horizontally across the top of the screen. The onion comes by very quickly, rapidly dropping yellow pikmin holding bomb-rocks, that detonate once they hit a surface/player. After the onion passes off the screen, it comes by for another round, going the opposite direction, but moving very slowly, dropping the pikmin at the same rate of speed, while the onion is still sluggishly making its way to the other side.

Basically, the first strike is a wtfouch, hard to avoid but quick to expire, while the second strike is a hovering omen of death, isolating players to stay away from the targetted area as it moves. Also makes for a nice Grab-ko for olimar, seeing as he is unharmed by these.

2. For a 15-30second period of time, a chain of 3 pikmin block the edges of the stage, making no other character besides olimar able to grab the edge (somewhat of an edgehog deal). This also makes the effectiveness of his pikmin chain improve by quite a bit.

3. All action stops, and Olimar picks 3 more pikmin. These turn out to be 3 yellow pikmin with bomb rocks, and are ADDED to his current party. He is able to use these in all his A attacks, and in his pikmin throw. The catch is, they explode (and die) when attacked with (ie, your smash attack also causes the enemy to explode), as well as his throw turning them into bombs. If olimar uses his up B recovery to grab a ledge, he is doomed, as the yellow pikmin cause the chain to explode, killing all pikmin and sending olimar flying in the opposite direction.

This liability motivates the player to use them quickly, as one fall with these in the party could mean a painful death.

Cinder

Smash Master
Here's my idea...not sure what happened to the post :confused:...Spicy Spray ;)...he doubles the strength of all the Pikmin in his party, and any that he plucks for a short time...but if he doesn't have any Pikmin when the attack is initiated, it fails, even if he plucks Pikmin...

hjihjihjihji

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4184-3014-8369
I thought that onions would land on stage and then an army of one hundred pikmin would attack but I guess this won't happen seeing the onion appears on the Distant Planet stage.

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
Here's my idea
If B is pressed, 5 Pikmin begin to wander and jump around the stage, the 6th will respawn every time its used, if B is pressed again, each will unleash a powerfull attack, red- fire aura, yellow-electrical aura, white-poision cloud, blue-gets twice as bigger and beggins to spin, purple-vine aura.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I'm hoping we don't get one like D3/Pit where a bunch of Pikmin just come out and hit everyone, I want something unique.

Maybe something with the S.S. Dolphin? Yeah Fox gets his Tank but you could fly the ship around and ram people? Then that's kind of like Super Sonic...****.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
End of Day is his Final Smash, I think he goes in his ship, night comes. Then all of the creatures in Pikmin come and attack you. That's on way to think of it.

ShumPenPo

Smash Apprentice
I think we can now focus our ideas for Pikmin & Olimar's final smash. When looking around the dojo today all the characters had their movesets and final smashes listed below them. When looking at olimar it had a list of his special moves and yes his final smash.

~~As labled on the dojo~~
~~~FINAL SMASH: End of Day~~~

now what could this possibly be, i dont have a clue. If people want to still guess it we might have to hurry because a post on Pikmin & Olimar's final smash may appear on the dojo tomorrow, or maybe a while later -_-. Just a little more information on the final smash.

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
I bet "End of Day" has something to do with enemies from the Pikmin games coming and eating the opponents- or perhaps it could be that a bunch of onions fly in, and a horde of pikmin rush up to it and carry off opponents to their doom- or a combo of the two, where the pikmin all rush into the onions and then the Pikmin-enemies are close behind and they come to snack on what's left of the opposing Brawlers?

Top Bottom