• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash?

Radamanthus

Smash Apprentice
on the first brawl site, sakurai said that the fart attack in the first movie is called the wario waft and builds power the longer you go without using it, and that was confirmed to be his down-b. i'd kinda like to see him turn into wario-man, but these other ideas are cool, too. btw, his up-b was pretty much confirmed when the guy in the snake vids said "he can fart to fly around." btw, what arrow-cannon are you guys referring to?

cityofgarbage

Smash Rookie
it'd be cool to see all of the tiny warios from the end of warioware smooth moves attack the other players, sort of along the same lines as pits final smash. but i'm sure it'll just end up being a nuclear fart.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
My guesses:

Super Wario as suggested already
Nuclear Fart Explosion (as seen in first trailer)

OR they can suprise us!

Chimchar!!!

Smash Cadet
It's not the third..., that's already confirmed as a normal special that you just charge up over time. Maybe it'll be some sort of crazy **** from the warioware games.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
HIGHLY doubt that it would end up being the arrow cannon from the SSE... it seems like the type of thing that's been made specifically for the SSE, as it seems like that petrification (trophyization?) is permanent, or at least semi-permanent; not something that would be brought out into the middle of a match and would wear off (otherwise what would be the point of capturing the missing princess if they could break free then fight their way out? Yeah Smash Bros has shown everyone that Peach is no longer gonna just sit back and let Bowser capture her... at least as long as she's in the Smash Bros universe <.<)

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
What if he challenges everyone to a microgame? Everyone except the winner takes severe damage, and the game is rigged to Wario´s favor.
thats kinda funny when u think about it...everyone automatically loses lmao:laugh:

His Waft, I don't think will be the FS.

Diddy Kong's, Mario's, and Samus' are exaggerations of signature moves for the characters. Mario's is a huge wave of fire that goes across the screen, Diddy Kong's is a combination of his the Barrel Jetpack and the Peanut Gun, and Samus' is a huge energy beam.

However, what would the Wario Waft FS be? In his regular move, he gets a small or big fart. In his FS, it would just be a bigger version of that. It's not a signature move of Wario's.

Evil-Knuckles

Smash Rookie
hmm..

Lets see, from what I know Wario already has a giant explosive fart attack for his down-b called the wario waft so I doubt that the fs will be the same but is still a posability. As for the super wario from the wario land games that is not very likely (although the old brutish, greedy, rude wario would be a nice change from all the farting) the wario shown here is from warioware and will either:
A- Atomic Fart
B- Somehow involve a microgame
C- Turn into warioman
or D- somehow surprise us with something unique and really cool.

p.s. I like the Idea of a bunch of mini warios running amok.

For anyone who doesn't know wario used the arrow cannon on zelda in one of the cam gameplay videos on gametrailers under super smash bros brawl under cam gameplay footage or something, you can also find it on you tube but im not sure what you type in... old wario pwns

Chepe

Smash Lord
Well, Wario Man it is... Guess the move from the trailer is just a glorified Down B after all...

Is this ability from Master of Disguise? It looks like a lot of fun to use hehe!

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
So does that mean a new character thread will be opened?

This is sort of like Zero suit samus.

Shadowclaw

Smash Cadet
That's a pretty cool final smash.

It's unique (compared to the ones revealed so far), in that his offense isn't really improved (minus a few attacks), but he becomes invincible.

And this is hopefully where the nuke/fart comes in.

All around, i'd give it a 7/10.
Except they never said he's invincible.

Sakurai said:
But he is able to negate a variety of moves and boasts some rather odd abilities...
They don't even say "all moves" or anything of the sort.. My guess is that Super Wario doesn't flinch, just like Giga Boswer. Though I wonder how long does it last, since they didn't mention anything about its duration, unlike Bowser's FS...

But yeah, since they say that his special moves are powered up, this very likely relates to the "Super Wario Waft", if you want to call it that way.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
I had predicter Wario Man about 2 weeks before it was updated. Kind of obvious though...

verditude

Smash Journeyman
Who else is riding the bike 1st thing? I know I am.
*imagines wario-man on the bike with a bunny hood on lightning brawl*
Freaking epic.

Top Bottom