• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash when items are off.

Frogla

Smash Ace
I'm sorry for my leave of absence, i have been to addicted to Brawl. So what i have news of is something that could be rather old.

I was playing Cinatas (another forum member) online. I was DDD and he was kirby. The items were off and later on in the match i did my side b which thru out a capsule. The capsule popped open and a smash ball flew out.

Now what could this mean, perhaps it was just a error in the game. Or it could be something more, this could add something a little skewed to the tournament scene. Now what am i saying? I'm not saying Ban DDD, but i am saying Sakuria has indeed got his smash ball (if not more items) into the tournament scene by adding randomness. Much like he did with tripping.

Again I apologize if this is old, and im also sorry i couldn't bring a video. I'm a fairly respectable member and if there is confusion i'm sure Cinata's could vouch for me...if he noticed(how could you not).

Ichida

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure this was already discussed. It is what it is. You hit a lucky rare. <.<;

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
That's a very rare occurance. I've had it happen once or twice since I've gotten the game, so, no, it's not really game-breaking.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Regardless of the frequency items are set to, DDD can always throw a capsule, and the items it can contain are based on whether or not the item is turned on or off.

Top Bottom