• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash: The official discussion thread!

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
I have two guesses for Zelda's FS:

1. Light arrows. It would probably be made into a big display, with lots of sparkly graphics and whatnot- maybe she even trap one opponent in her triforce like Link does, and fire a few very powered up light arrows, annihilating the opponent.

2. Ocarina- She plays a song and the sages come to her aid and do something magical, but what is the question. This could also work with Sheik, except Sheik would just whip out her Lyre/Harp thing instead of an Ocarina.

Pokec

Smash Journeyman
I have two guesses for Zelda's FS:

2. Ocarina- She plays a song and the sages come to her aid and do something magical, but what is the question. This could also work with Sheik, except Sheik would just whip out her Lyre/Harp thing instead of an Ocarina.
This is fantastic, epic, pure white hot, golden win.

I LOVE this idea. Just the fact that they use the instruments, and perhaps they do damage or pull a lame "everyone to sleep thing", Iunno, but I really really like the musical incorporation.

Just dont make it as lame as DK's FS.....cuz DK sucks.

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
While I think its a good idea, its just too much OOT representation.
Lets not forget, if this is supposed to be universal Zelda, she needs to represent OOT and TP.

Shes already reppin' dat OOT. Now lets throw some TP into the mix ;]

Dazza!

Smash Cadet
Am i the only one thinking that after zelda's final smash that would lead to the transformation into sheik? like what's going on with samus.. it would explain the lack of updates we've had about her..

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Am i the only one thinking that after zelda's final smash that would lead to the transformation into sheik? like what's going on with samus.. it would explain the lack of updates we've had about her..
Nope you arent the only one. Deep at the back of our minds, we all shamefully admit that this might be a reality, but we try not to bring up such taboo theories :laugh:

ALTHOUGH, Sakurai knows of the hype surrounding Zelda/Shiek, so he may not have included Shiek , simply to get people excited, and feed the Zelda lovers. But thats just my imagination talking :urg:

Eagle

Smash Lord
I have an idea for her Final Smash.

Of course, we know it's light arrows, but my idea won't only involve them.

Ok firstly, the 3 goddesses descend from heaven and trap an enemy in a triforce (Like Link) then Zelda pulls out her Light Bow and Arrows and shoots at the enemy trapped within.

That would be so cool. . .

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Light Arrows just sounds a bit basic, so I'm expecting them to do something all special and shiny and stuff. I reckon she might have 3 light arrows, and then you can carry them and use them with B until you use them all up. Maybe you can control them a bit like with Pit's arrows? And they'll of course be pretty **** powerful.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Light Arrows just sounds a bit basic, so I'm expecting them to do something all special and shiny and stuff. I reckon she might have 3 light arrows, and then you can carry them and use them with B until you use them all up. Maybe you can control them a bit like with Pit's arrows? And they'll of course be pretty **** powerful.
That'd make sense, holding the arrows and whatnot.

I hope the Light Spirits appear first though, and "bless" Zelda with her bow and 3 arrows, then the spirits fly forward to trap the opponent. in a field of light.

Drake3

Smash Ace
I have an idea for her Final Smash.

Of course, we know it's light arrows, but my idea won't only involve them.

Ok firstly, the 3 goddesses descend from heaven and trap an enemy in a triforce (Like Link) then Zelda pulls out her Light Bow and Arrows and shoots at the enemy trapped within.

That would be so cool. . .
I like that. First she spams minor arrows and then charges one up to finish them off.

I really want to see how her FS plays out.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
great... no we know... it's light arrows... and we also know all of her moves... but I still would like an ACTUAL update here not just that little box on dojo that lists them

Top Bottom