• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash ideas

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
I may be fairly new to these fourms but i have been playing super smash religiously since ssb64. After seeing some final smash's i started to think about what other characters final smash could possibly be. Like mabye for Donkey Kong a giant barrel cannon appears and fires donkey at every one. I don't know if there is already a thread about this but, What ideas does any one else have (it can be for confirmed characters or charcters that are most likly gonna be in, or even characters you want to see in there)

Confirmed character Final Smashes:

Mario: Mario Finale

Link: Triforce Slash

Kirby: Probably Cook, as seen in the first video

Pikachu: Volt Tackle

DK: Konga Beat

Bowser : GIGA BOWSER!!

Samus: Zero Laser

Pit: Palutena's Army

Fox: Landmaster Tank

Diddy kong: Barrel Barrage

Yoshi: Super Dragon

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Samus has a new "Hyper Mode" in Metroid Prime 3. Perfect for the Final Smash, eh?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I had a few ideas but doubt they are real
Zelda = Like her B attack (Farore's wind?) but it takes up the whole screen and she rotates a bit more so its longer.
Sheik = Disappears like when you use Vanish (U + B) and a Needle storm of a thousand flys across the screen and then reappears. ^^

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
Wow. Rainbow of Dino Butts. Never thought I'd see that phrase used in a sentence. Life is surprising.

I've talked a little about this in other topics. Personally, I hope Donkey Kong gets to use his Coconut Gun (patent pending). Because, you know, you just don't get the opportunity to shoot at people with Hawaiian exports nearly enough.

I also hope Fox's FS will involve either a flotilla of Arwings (the lasers, dude, the lasers) or maybe the ghost of his father! Dun dun dun!

That totally wasn't a spoiler.

If Peach makes it back, I'd like to see either a stampede of Toads (aka Mushroom Retainers) or her going emotionally crazy, like in Super Princess Peach.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I've talked a little about this in other topics. Personally, I hope Donkey Kong gets to use his Coconut Gun (patent pending). Because, you know, you just don't get the opportunity to shoot at people with Hawaiian exports nearly enough.
We export Coconuts? *looks around and sees pineapple fields* eh.. **** alien fruit...

iMichael

Smash Lord
it would be cool if Pit shoots a rain of light arrows into the air and then they all come down hitting everyone

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Fox - (Similar to the feature of repeatedly pressing the D-pad in melee corneria only i think), when the Arwings come to the stage and light up the stage with lasers.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I had a few ideas but doubt they are real
Zelda = Like her B attack (Farore's wind?) but it takes up the whole screen and she rotates a bit more so its longer.
Farore's Wind is her Up-B. Nayru's Love is her Neutral-B. I'm not sure which one you're talking about.

Here's my idea for DK's Final Smash: For a short time, he becomes invincible, like the Starman effect, but he also damages anyone who simply touches him (knockback would be like of a tilt or something). I took this idea from DK's Crystal Coconut ability from DK64. What do you guys think?

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
I had a cool idea for Peach. I imagine her summoning all 120+ Power Stars from her castle (circa SM64), and have them rain down onto the field, each one exploding on impact with anything. Not too much damage for each one, but there's about 123 coming down, so it's going to add up.

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon's has to release his ship on the stage, zipping across the screen rapidly.

I really like Kirby's cooking one.

If luigi returns (or should I say, when luigi is confirmed), his final smash should involve the Poltergust 3000, his vacuum from Luigi's mansion. Like maybe it could suck up all the characters into it and Luigi does a victory stance afterward :) .

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
Luigi reaches back, and with a trembling finger... taps the "release" button on the Poltergust 3000. Suddenly, 50 boos stream out of the Poltergust's tank while Luigi screams and cowers in horror. The Boos go on a chaotic rampage across the screen, smacking into all characters but Luigi, and taking a few precious moments to make faces at the players. Suddenly, Luigi finds his nerve and hits the Boos with his flashlight, and sucks them all back into the tank.

And that, my friends, is Luigi's Final Smash.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I have a possible idea for Fox's Final Smash. How about some type of air strike? Maybe Fox summons his arwing while at the same time calling the great fox and/or the arwings to blast the heck out of the players on the stage leaving Fox unharmed. (Because he was in his Arwing until the end of the move)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Luigi reaches back, and with a trembling finger... taps the "release" button on the Poltergust 3000. Suddenly, 50 boos stream out of the Poltergust's tank while Luigi screams and cowers in horror. The Boos go on a chaotic rampage across the screen, smacking into all characters but Luigi, and taking a few precious moments to make faces at the players. Suddenly, Luigi finds his nerve and hits the Boos with his flashlight, and sucks them all back into the tank.

Being one of the few nutjobs out there who thinks Luigi using his vaccum in some way is a good idea, I approve of this Final Smash.

Croco

Smash Lord
Here are some of my ideas..

Yoshi- tongue grabs everyone he can.. he pops out this giant egg.. toss it up in the air and then jumps on top of it. He then starts to runs and the egg begins to spin very very fast into flames. He then head-butts it toward the stage.. BOOM!

MetaKnight- Summons the meta knights which support him for a certain amount of time. They cannot be hit..

Pit- Gains the Sacred Treasures — the Mirror Shield, the Arrow of Light, and the Wings of Pegasus. He has it for a reasonable amount of time. The mirror shied projects projectiles and blocks them.. The arrow of light does allot of damage.. and the wings of Pegasus give him infinite flight.. so he can fly back on to the stage.

Ness- The 'Sound Stone' is activated.. Ness pulls of some crazy and huge attack. or.. it could involve a UFO swarm attack.

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon - The Fzero racers fly across the screen and the falcon flyer finishes it by barrel rolling across the stage knocking off high percentages

Fox - Jumps atop the Great Fox as it shoots lasers across the stage

Falco - Arwings fly around, shoot lasers and drop bombs everywhere

Young Link (if he stays) - Turns into fierce deity link

Samus - Massive laser blast from video, or hyper mode

Pit - Arrow Shower

Wario - Nuclear Fart

Roy (if stays) - i dont really know much about roy, but id say a quick fully charged flare blade would be sweet

Mewtwo - Hyper Beam

Metaknight - creates a hurricane like he can in the games that suspends everyone in air, he summons the metaknights, and they attack everyone in air

thats all i can think of now

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Farore's Wind is her Up-B. Nayru's Love is her Neutral-B. I'm not sure which one you're talking about.
Nayru's Love that one >< the one that has all the crystals and stuff... but both would be cool either way.. Fills the screen and hurts everyone.

Suna

Smash Journeyman
I got one for pit he flys in the air then he equips the 3 scared items and turn into super pit beat kid icurus so you can under stand and you play with super pit for a short time

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
just to say i was right about Pikachus Final Smash being Volt Tackle before that update.
well for Zamus, since Samus' FS got her armor off, maybe Zamus' might get it back on. before the Zero Lazer came up, i thought it would be the Phazon Beam. maybe the Phazon Beam could somehow put it back on?
EDIT: or we could use all these FS's hahaha
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2699288&postcount=12

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Peach - She summons large amount of stars which rain down onto the level. It would be a massive area attack.

Zelda - Much like in TP, she causes one area of the stage to glow bright. Anyone caught in it recieve large amounts of damage.

Ganondorf - Unleashes a might attack into the ground. Anyone in very close proximity of the attack is thrown upwards by earth be unheaved while anyone someone close by is blown away by the shockwave.

Luigi - He puts out his ghost-sucking vaccum cleaner which can allow him to suck up 1-3 characters. He can then attack the vacuum cleaner to damage all characters or throw it off the edge or he performs a Luigi Cyclone however the huge green cyclone erupts into the skin throwing everyone upwards while sucking everybody to it whoose farther away. (I had two ideas).

Snake - Snake dissapears from the stage and a red dot appears. You can snipe people out using 6 shots using extremely powerful rounds. When one comes into contact with a fighter, it knocks them quite a ways back.

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
Peach - Uses her vibes from Super Princess Peach for a limited time. I was thinking her B moves would be temporarily replaced with each of her vibes, such as...

B: Rage
Right+B: Sadness
Up+B: Happy
Down+B: Glad

When this happens, Peach gains a vibe meter that becomes visible next to her damage meter, and it depletes pretty quickly, depending on what vibe you're using. Floating up in the air with Happy would deplete the meter quickly, just like in SPP. Rage would have her consumed in a giant aura of fire, but her speed would be decreased, disabling her from running. Sadness would increase her speed greatly, but she wouldn't be able to do any running A attacks (the same could apply for Rage). Glad would have her slowly regain health. Note that while in this mode, she wouldn't be able to use any of her default B moves in this mode.

I still feel this is a little unbalanced, but I'm satisfied with this idea.

MysticKenji

Smash Master

*Applauds* Very nice.

Now let's see...

Mewtwo: Giga Impact or some sort of super Psychic attack

Jiggs: Hyper Voice or Double Edge

Falcon: The Blue Falcon flies in from one side of the screen and drives around the stage for a bit. If it plows into you...you get sent flying to your death

Fox: The Great Fox lands on the stage, KOing anyone trapped under it.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Yoshi-Calls down a stampede of invincible Yoshi's that raining from the sky, doing various attacks to your enemies.

Fox- Either one of these will do: 1.An armada of Arwings attack everyone or 2. Fox Nova-It starts out looking like a charged-up fire fox attack,but when released Fox lets loose a massive nova.

Wario: 1.A massive nuclear fart(which was kind of what they showed in the trailer) or 2. He goes into 2-D warioware mode and some kind of attack you see out a Wario Ware game.

Pit:palutena appears and summons the magic items for him,and with him he flies through the stage doing major damage.

Zelda;Turns into Shiek and tons of flury of rapid-fire attacks to one player.

If he makes it in Bowser Jr.:Uses his paintbrush to create a giant portal,which brings a giant paint piranha plant,which attacks everyone close to it.

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
This is what I had in mind:

MetaKnight:
As in Kirby and the amazing mirror, when you use the magician ability and gets sword in the roulette. MetaKnight flies from all sides of the screen attacking everything on the screen.
OR it could be his tornado attack.

Fox: Calls his mates which shoots the enemies on the stage just like in the Great Fox stages.

Pichu: Self-destruct!!!

Pokemon-Trainer: He throws a master ball unleashing Mew which makes the [insert powerfull pokemon attack here]!

Tanea

Smash Ace
peach should do peach beam from paper mario and bowser can smash the ground then fire can rise from it and then luigi can have a tronado for green fire

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
peach should do peach from paper mario and bowser can smash the ground then fire cna arise from it and then luigi can have a tronado for green fire
Bowser already got his FS, he turns into Giga Boozer.

EDIT: My bad, thread maker said u can suggest for already confirmed ones :p

*feels silly*

Royboy

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo: Psychic Rage
first a bunch of psychic thunders come down and hit everything(unlike the things that are under the platforms). Then he create a magnetic shadow ball in the air tha traps e damages everyone very quickly with psychich shocks, then he slam the Sball into the ground. Cannot Kill but cause the "broken shield" status

C Falcon: The killer F-Zero Racers rampage

Peach: Her B down extracts only Bob-ombs until she dies XDD

Meta: His tornado attack

Pkmn Trainer: 1) All the three Pokèmon attack at the same time
2) He catch everyone in Pokèballs for 7 seconds
3) Prof Oak appear and bores everyone to death

Jiggly: Maybe the attack he use in the anime when the othr sleep while he /she sings

gamegeek

Smash Rookie
Kirby should be able to eat a invincible candy and be able to run into everyone and cause a lot of damge for a little bit.

Here's a final smash i thought up for jigglypuff. In game Perish Song causes anyone who heard the song to faint 3 turns later.

Jigglypuff-Perish Song: Jigglypuff inhales deeply and starts singing in a really deep voice and all her sound waves and music notes are a dark purple and black. Has great range and anyone who gets into the range of the song will have the look of getting hit by mewtwo's dark energy attacks. Once jigglypuff is finished singing... 10 seconds later everyone who heard the song will recieve 150% damage followed by a small explosion emanating within them which causes knock back.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Here's a final smash i thought up for jigglypuff. In game Perish Song causes anyone who heard the song to faint 3 turns later.

Jigglypuff-Perish Song: Jigglypuff inhales deeply and starts singing in a really deep voice and all her sound waves and music notes are a dark purple and black. Has great range and anyone who gets into the range of the song will have the look of getting hit by mewtwo's dark energy attacks. Once jigglypuff is finished singing... 10 seconds later everyone who heard the song will recieve 150% damage followed by a small explosion emanating within them which causes knock back.
That would be a great idea *_* Or at least that would make for some similar ideas. I don't know about you guys, but I think the concept of this is good.

Top Bottom