• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash Confirmed: End of Day

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
I saw another thread, but that one was goofy...

Anyways, we are here to speculate what End of Day will do. It was confirmed after all of the chracter's special moves and FSes were updated on Jan 16th.

I assume that a hardcore remix of the "end of day" music from Pikmin will play, then Olimar blasts off the stage. Then, a giant Emperor Bulblax that you control goes on the stage. You can use it to attack, eat, spit, and jump on foes.

That, or a bunch of foes from Pikmin come in.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Hmm... In the Pikmin game, at the end of a day when it got all dark, didn't a bunch of creatures come out? I forget what happens at the end of a day... But anyway, whatever it is that happens at the end of the day on Pikmin is probably what will happen in a Brawl match when you use the FS...

EROY

Smash Rookie
Most likely, the Dolphin comes down, picks up Olimar and his pikmin, the screen gets dark and for a certain amount of time, insects pop from the ground and start to chew up opponents for a certain amount of time and when it's done the Dolphin comes back.

Top Bottom