• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash: Arwing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The Arwing should be given to Falco as he personally prefers the air. :p

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
"Poisehnally, I prefah da air" is Falco's line, I think they should stick to Fox using the Landmaster and give Falco and Wolf new Final Smashes.

D

Deleted member

I have 3 ideas for FInal Smashes and they are for each of the three Star Fox characters in SSB.

Fox: He will keep his Landmaster but with both Falco's and Wolf's upgrades. This will last the same amount of time in Brawl.

Falco: He will use his Arwing since he "prefers the air." The way this Final Smash is set up is that you take control of the reticule of the Arwing and you shoot at your opponents and occasionally Super Bombs come out. This will be in first person view much like in Melee's credits. This will last for 5-10 seconds.

Wolf: This will be reminiscent of the 2nd Corneria stage in Melee's Adventure Mode. Wolf will call upon his teammates over at Star Wolf and they will attack for him. Wolf will still be out on the field and attack, but, unlike Melee, the Wolfen attacks won't hurt Wolf like the Arwings did in the Adventure Mode regardless if they were on Fox's side. This will last for 5-10 seconds.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Even if Falco somehow never make it to SSB4 I still don't think Fox should use Arwing for his FS. Wolf deserves a different FS than Fox and it wouldn't be called "Arwing", but rather, it's "Wolfen".

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
It'd be cool if he called in Peppy, Slippy, and Krystal (if she's not a playable) to fly around and assault the other players.

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
That makes sense.^fox should just be able to acquire more guns or something..

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'd love to see the Arwing for Fox, and have it act like Snake's FS in Brawl. Shoot down rapid lasers and charge shots on your opponents, with the last shot a Smart Bomb!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I don't think fox's final smash will change,
though Falco's and wolf might,
though that Arwing idea might go to Falco, mainly because . . . . . . . . . . . .
i prefer the air.png

Conren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Conren1
3DS FC
5086-4445-8944
But if they gave Falco and arwing his quote will no longer be ironic.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It makes sense for Fox to use the Landmaster. I think he's only one who used it constantly. That, and like many said, Falco prefers the air. So he seems like a good choice for the Arwing. Though I suppose it could to either of the two really.

But Wolf having one is weird.

Morbi

Scavenger
Why would we give Falco an Arwing? Do you not want to hear that quote time and time again anymore? In all reality, I really like the idea of the Corneria-esque Final Smash being given to Wolf and Fox to have an Arwing. It would be just like Snakes...

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
I always hoped fox could get the arwing, or falco like some have suggested. Just an airstrike or bombing would please me if thats what they did with it

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Fox sticks with Landmaster.
Falco gets Arwing.
Wolf howls and calls in Star Wolf, the three other members fly in and hit the opponents.
Wolf's is hard to explain, but I have a very clear vision of it in my head.

Avantgrave

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0963-0522-3867
Fox sticks with Landmaster.
Falco gets Arwing.
Wolf howls and calls in Star Wolf, the three other members fly in and hit the opponents.
Wolf's is hard to explain, but I have a very clear vision of it in my head.
I'd definitely be down for something like this. No matter how they do it though, as long as they give them each a unique version, I'll be happy. They're similar enough already being semi-clones of each other, at least switch up the final smashes.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Fox: Controllable Landmaster, same as now.

Falco: You get an on-screen reticule while commanding the Arwing for you to shoot enemies for 10 seconds, then fly across the screen and drop a large smart bomb before dropping from the cockpit to the ground below.

Wolf: Panther and Leon bomb the arena with waves of blaster shots for a few seconds racking up damage with less knockback, followed by Wolf jumping up as his Wolfen flies in, landing in it, doing a forward roll, and firing one quick laser that sweeps across the stage, dealing all of the knockback before retreating back to the ground.

I think a flashy FS fits Wolf, but I may be biased.

Either way, Fox should keep the Landmaster.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Yeah, I don't see why Fox shouldn't keep the Landmaster. Falco and Wolf however need something more unique.

So do Ness and Lucas, but that's not the topic.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You guys want LESS Landmasters? I think we need MORE!:troll:

Nah, just kidding. But, Fox gets the Arwing if anyone does, and Falco gets the Skyclaw, or whatever it was called in Command. I honestly have no idea what Wolf's could be if it wasn't Landmaster. Calling in minions to attack just isn't Wolfish. Honestly, they can all keep Landmaster since I think that's for the best.

ProjectAngel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3179-5530-9222
Fox will stick with the Landmaster, but give him the flight time of Falco's and the power of Wolf's.

Falco gets the Arwing and can fire at players, similar to how Snake's Final Smash works. The attack button would fire lasers, and the special button would deploy smart bombs with a 6-second cooldown between bombs..

Wolf... I've thought of two possibilities for a new final Smash for him: he could use his Wolfen to strike players similar to how the Dragoon did in Brawl (minus the piece collecting), or he could call in Panther and Leon to bombard the area.

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
Fox gets Landmaster. Falco gets Arwing. Wolf gets Wolfen. It just makes sense.

Topplox

Smash Apprentice
Fox stays in a land master
Falco jumps into a Arwing. You get an aiming system kind of like the the Kirby Air Ride Item and the pointer shoots laser shots at the stage. You get a set amount of times to shoot the stage before you fly by the stage, insta K.Oing anyone who gets hit.
Wolf summons the rest of his team. Like most Star Fox stages, the wolfens would constantly swoop down and shoot lasers down at the level. You can move Wolf around and attack enemies while the rest of the Star Wolf team attacks.

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
The Arwing definitely sounds cool, though I would not be too upset if Fox kept the Landmaster; it was a pretty good Final Smash, in mine opinion. Perhaps they could give it more power and range to make it more dangerous.

Falco's Final Smash definitely needs to change, though. The Landmaster just...does not suit him.

But if they gave Falco and arwing his quote will no longer be ironic.
Whom knows? It could change from ironic to iconic. They could use his "Time for a little payback!" quote from Star Fox 64 when he gets in his Arwing.

Twewy

Smash Lord
You will get your damn non-flying tank and by god you'll like it.

HRR2b23

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2535-4498-3108
Fox's FS should be becoming Melee Fox for the remainder of the stock :troll:

In all seriousness, I agree with pretty much everyone else in thinking that Landmaster will stay and Falco's will be the Arwing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom