• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster trailer launched

FF_Pixel_Remaster.jpg

At Square Enix's E3 presentation, Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster was announced. This included a brief trailer, with the announcement that the first six Final Fantasy games, Final Fantasy I, FFII, FFIII, FFIV (Originally titled FFII in North America), FFV, and FFVI (Originally titled FFIII in North America) would be remade for Steam, Android, and Apple iOS devices.

All six games do show up in the trailer, but only FFI, FFII, and FFIII have release dates: July 28th, 2021

The latest trailer can be viewed below

Uematsu has confirmed that each Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster game will have a rearranged soundtrack. How far these arrangements will go has yet to be heard.

While there is no announcement of a Switch port yet, Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster FFI, FFII, and FFIII will come to PCs via Steam, and Android and iOS devices on July 28th, 2021. Some of the previous Final Fantasy rereleases will be pulled from stores on July 27th, 2021. For PC, those are FFV and FFVI. For iOS and Android, those are I, II, V, and VI. III and IV will not be delisted, as they are 3D remakes.

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Yeah, don’t really see the point of this at all, the games are ALREADY ON MOBILE AND PC!

Bring them to consoles and I’ll have interest. Until then….

Pin on Disney

Last edited:
Yeah, don’t really see the point of this at all, the games are ALREADY ON MOBILE AND PC!

Bring them to consoles and I’ll have interest. Until then….
The mobile ports of FF5 and FF6 are visual abominations. Both of those games deserve better than what Squeenix **** out before.

I find it weird that they didn't announce these for consoles as well as PC/mobile. You'd think it would be a no-brainer to release them on as many platforms as possible, and these games (or at least most of them) are already on PC and mobile devices.

Top Bottom