• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination!?

TheLeperKhan

Smash Cadet

I can read most katakana, and on the right it's got all the characters. I read that the number are the weights at which characters can be easily killed. Here goes:

Koopa (Bowser)
Donkey Kong
DeDeDe
Samus
Charizard
Yoshi
Wario
Ike
Link
Mario
Ice Climbers
Zegogame (Squirtle?)
Pit
Lucas
Diddy Kong
Peach
Zelda
Pikmin and Olimar
Sheik
Zamus
Kirby
Pikachu
Meta Knight
Ivysaur
Fox

If I mistranslated, confirmation would be appreciated.
I think it's from the manual...

EDIT: Welllllllllllllll I didn't know that /v/ wouldn't work...but I'll try to find it on 2ch where the manual's being post.

Xarias

Smash Journeyman

I think this is what you are looking for.

And yeah, it looks like it might be FD, or something similar. Nice!

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Interesting...it looks like another polished Final Destination now with blue lights. :D

S2

Smash Lord
Massively awesome.

I can hardly wait for some Japanese gamers to share the love by taking some video/pics of things from Brawl.

Show us the stages and the characters already!!!!

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
The caption nearest to the picture says something about Bowser being suspended in midair, basically. Nothing conclusive or anything.

Where is this coming from? Are there more scans of the manual? (And so you know, the table on the right lists characters (only confirmed ones) and damage percents--probably the percents that they need to be at to be successfully KO'ed.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Wow, Looks amazing actually.
I can't tell very well, because it's blurry, but wow if it is FD, from what I CAN see, it looks amazing compaired to that of 64 and Melee.

Albiel

Smash Apprentice
While I'm not too much of a fan of bland stages (I like Battlefield and such, but I like some randomness when I play for fun) I am intrigued by the futuristic look of this stage, so I doubt it will be anathema to me and my friends anymore.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
The table is the weight of all of the starting characters. I found an image that was translated by someone else (I don't know who, so I can't credit you).

But whomever did this obviously didn't think about not blocking out the numbers, and since it's already translated in the first post, makes this kind of irrelevant.

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
Thank you kind sir!
Whoa! Somebody betta call my mama cause Final Destinationlooks freakin sweet baby!!!

Thanks a billion Xarias.
Lol, it was really no trouble at all. I just right-clicked the big 4CHAN.ORG pic that shows up when you're leeching, hit View Image, and threw it up on ImageShack. Pretty basic stuff, it only took like 2 minutes.

Thanks for the thanks, I guess. Heh. :grin:

Black/Light

Smash Master
Couch*

Notice how it's only showing the known characters from the dojo but not 3rd parties? Like the vid and screen? Neo people are saying it came from the screen guy.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
It goes like this:
Bowser: 115
Donkey Kong 113
Dedede 111
Samus 110
Charizard 110
Yoshi 106
Wario 106
Ike 106
Link 106
Mario 103
Ice Climbers 100
Squirtle 100
Pit 100
Lucas 100
Diddy Kong 99
Peach 98
Zelda 95
Pikmin and Olimar 94
Shiek 92
Zero Suit Samus 92
Kirby 91
Pikahu 91
Metaknight 91
Ivysaur 90
Fox 88
Yes its the damage you need to knock them off.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Please delete this post. Sorry~

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
It has to be the damage needed to knock them off.

パーセント = PAASENTO = Percent.

Dark Yoghurt

Smash Cadet
Maybe this level is the famous "Through Time and Space" level that the "prophet" Rapscouter told us about (just an idea :))

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
This did not come from the manual! We have some other pages of it, and it seems to be a guide of some sort. . We're looking more into this and the other guide images at BC right now.

This image does in fact say KO. It doesn't use the english words KO, but it's using the same terminoligy the Dojo uses. We're not sure what they mean by KO from where, and from what attack.

geogaither

Smash Apprentice
This did not come from the manual! We have some other pages of it, and it seems to be a guide of some sort. . We're looking more into this and the other guide images at BC right now.

This image does in fact say KO. It doesn't use the english words KO, but it's using the same terminoligy the Dojo uses. We're not sure what they mean by KO from where, and from what attack.
Wait... what?where? show me! <3 <3
:D

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
So Fox is the lightest character??? =|

I'm sorry, all this leak business is killing my brain.

kamekasu

Smash Ace

I can read most katakana, and on the right it's got all the characters. I read that the number are the weights at which characters can be easily killed. Here goes:

Koopa (Bowser)
Donkey Kong
DeDeDe
Samus
Charizard
Yoshi
Wario
Ike
Link
Mario
Ice Climbers
Zegogame (Squirtle?)
Pit
Lucas
Diddy Kong
Peach
Zelda
Pikmin and Olimar
Sheik
Zamus
Kirby
Pikachu
Meta Knight
Ivysaur
Fox

If I mistranslated, confirmation would be appreciated.
I think it's from the manual...

EDIT: Welllllllllllllll I didn't know that /v/ wouldn't work...but I'll try to find it on 2ch where the manual's being post.
Nice, except it's "Zenigame" which is Squirtle. Not "Zegogame" haha.
Fushigisou is Ivysaur, and Rizaadon is Charizard.

Top Bottom