• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final destination team matches UPDATE .cht!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
hows the status on letting p2 play in BTT?

also as a request, can you make the game end after a stock match on FD, after everyone loses their stock the game just sits there.

NOKAUBURE

Smash Apprentice
Those cheats are now obsolete, since someone made a cheat that allows you to play FD on vs mode. The only reason to use my cheats is to fight in bonus stage (target and board the platforms) via story mode. I will update the main post with that message, and correct the bad english too.

HyperNuke

Smash Rookie
I'm on Android (using Mupen FZ)... I just want to play on Falcon's target test stage. (I tried adding the codes, kept crashing) Can someone give me the necessary codes to play against a level 8 Donkey Kong and a level 8 Fox please? (and i can play as the character I selected.)

Top Bottom