• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final destination team matches UPDATE .cht!

NOKAUBURE

Smash Apprentice
20/12/2015 Update: Those cheats are now obsolete, since someone made a cheat that allows you to play FD on vs mode. The only reason to use my cheats is to fight in bonus stage (target and board the platforms) via story mode, since no other cheats exists to play these stages as far as I know.

Credits to dark and gaudy, because they helped me to make 3 the old rev 1 .cht!

.cht rev 2 UPDATE! : http://www.mediafire.com/?giw2zygzrif

What is new?

Final destination:
-fixed gameset. now, you dont need to suicide when you kill P2, you win (1vs1).Also in free matches and team matches.
-can play team matches! I added a team modifier for each player. You can select 6 different teams! (red team, blue team, green team, yellow team, grey team, black team). note: a team doesnt change the player color, only HUD and cursor color
-added team atack on/off on FD
-can select CPU level 0
-fixed P1 character modifier

Bonus mode:
-gameset fixed. Game dont end when p3 die.
-delete/update some cheats
-dont crash after 1 round

Keep in mind that its not possible to spawn a P2 player on bonus stages, meaning you can only do matches with a maxium of 3 players (P1 P3 P4).

Last edited:

dandan

Smash Lord
omg, you are doing such a service.
once you will remove the stars, i will play so much on fd :p

The Star King

Smash Hero
The shooting stars in the backround are like my favorite thing about the stage.

*looks at his username* yeah...

Anyway I love how quickly you guys have updates to fix your bugs and stuff, you guys are legit =]

NOKAUBURE

Smash Apprentice
Thank you very much blue yoshi :D

Felipe, I forgot to give credits :p but this update is only maded by me, but dark and gaudy makes the first version of FD so they need credits

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
Stage editor?

Also, any way to make it so u go to story mode after picking a stage in multiplayer? FD needs to be more user friendly... but it is pretty awesome! Props.

NOKAUBURE

Smash Apprentice
Stage editor?
What? well for now I only known how to move or delete moving platforms, but his is offtopic

Also, any way to make it so u go to story mode after picking a stage in multiplayer? FD needs to be more user friendly... but it is pretty awesome! Props.
I maked a code that makes 3 extra pickup hands appear in character select screen, but game doesnt recognize other players.

And jump to diferent modes is imposible (except battle debug mode, misc debug mode and no control error, that are always avaliable)

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
I maked a code that makes 3 extra pickup hands appear in character select screen, but game doesnt recognize other players.
So you couldn't move them, drop the coin, or the game didn't remember the characters picked?

Can u get hitbox characters on FD?

NOKAUBURE

Smash Apprentice
So you couldn't move them, drop the coin, or the game didn't remember the characters picked?
I can move them and drop the coin (the coin is invisible), but at the start, the game puts automatically link on P2 and P3,P4 leaves empty

Can u get hitbox characters on FD?
No, hitbox character is a big bug that appears activating a bunch of BtT cheats...

mr yo

Smash Cadet
can you also blow up things with you mind?

because that wouldnt surprise mi at all after these

im just kidding that would be amazing!!!...so, can you?

what was i talking about?

i dont know :S....woow look! a smash world forum lets chek it out!

allright baby!

malva00

Smash Master
No, hitbox character is a big bug that appears activating a bunch of BtT cheats...
Not anymore =P. I tested lots of variations. Turns out the only cheats needed are:

1. 1P,3P,4P -> make him (=> $04 - appear)
2. 2P -> make him (=> $02 - don't appear)
2. stage select (=> $11 - mario target)
3. P1 -> controled -> in links target by (=> doesn't matter)

characters don't matter either

maybe you can make a hitbox character cheat using this info? xP

EDIT: Also, Captain Falcon doesn't show up on Fox/Luigi BtT stage if there's P1,P3,P4

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Final destination teams is buggy @ stocks. Total messups at the stock numbers. They are reduced to 1 when you have like 4 left and similar stuff, especially when you wanna take a stock from your team-mate.

ssbstreak

Smash Cadet
Simply Amazing but one question, It always has infinite lives with me. I remember seeing the solution to this somewhere, but i can't find it. :confused: Help needed please.

malva00

Smash Master
who is this japanese ***** that dont give credits to me or dark? you have his email or anything? is from smashboards?

if its true, then, I left smashboards
Stop being a baby. It would be worse if the website was about Break the Targets stages or Final Destination, but it's solely about hitbox characters, something I found on my own and shared with MEGU. :laugh:

Looks like Hijiki made the website, but if you translate the bottom then you might get insight into how the author documented the information given to him.

"Isai I have heard from me for MEGU (exact source unknown) Cheat Codes" google translation :laugh:

I just told Moyashi on MSN to tell Hijiki to put your guys' names in.

However, if you openly curse people you don't know like that for silly reasons, then I have no problem with you leaving smashboards or the internet entirely.

NOKAUBURE

Smash Apprentice
the hitbox character is based on my code lines. It hasnt any new line. Ok, you discovered, but give credits because bonus stage is used and the codes took 1 week for me and dark to do it.

Gaudy

Smash Rookie
is unacceptable that you put credits yourself and creators, nothing. If you continue with this behavior, we will not share our Cheats and Projects. It's simple

Dark and Nokaubure are the main creators of Bonus Cheats

Untrust Us

Smash Journeyman
I just told Moyashi on MSN to tell Hijiki to put your guys' names in.

TRANSLATION:

Le a dicho a Moyashi en MSN que le diga a Hijiki que les ponga sus nombres en el sitio como los creadores de los gameshark codes.

Stop jumping on the bandwagons guys...

smakis

Smash Ace
why the rage? these guys heard about it, found out that isai posted the way to do it and credited him, they probably didnt know you guys made the code and isai didn't tell them to make the website nor credit him.

on a sidenote whats the fuzz about stars? i can barely remember there being shooting stars and if thats so they cant be that annoying

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
lol this is ridiculous.

there is nothing about someone discovering anything on that website, all it does is thank isai for telling MEGU about it.

NOKAUBURE

Smash Apprentice
only coments about cheats for now, dont make offtopic discussions. The problem is solved and thats it, forget it.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
yes, the proble is solved xD noka, avanzaron algo con el porcentaje bonus xD? (usa pwned xDD nah) did you finish the percent gltich in BtT?

D

Deleted member

you guys are fuken babies for getting offended over something as trivial as a name mention

NOKAUBURE

Smash Apprentice
you guys are fuken babies for getting offended over something as trivial as a name mention
I say the problem is solved, dont go offtopic.

Felipe, I can fix it, but it crashes after 10 seconds :S But it works in a 1vs1 fight between P3 and P4

D

Deleted member

all i'm saying is that you guys are arrogant douchebags over some neat gameshark trick, like you guys got some nobel peace prize stolen

Top Bottom