• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination: A Smashfest!

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah

If you can't see the image: http://i.imgur.com/7ouZpT6.jpg

If you want to come, either message me on here or on skype (anon_sk) so I can organize please, because there's a 20 person cap!

Any suggestions on food? I'm gonna be ordering a few extra large pizzas, tubs of cookie dough, M&Ms, Skittles, Mountain Dew, DR. Pepper, and ice cream.

Also! If more people come to the point where I need setups, I'll post, but I've got enough TVs so you don't have to bring that as part of your setup.

CONFIRMED PARTICIPANTS:
Theytah
Nom
Identity Crisis
Treetz
Matthias
JTsm
Zyth
W.C.N.

MAYBE:
Sailor Princess Twenty-Two
Anther
Dre the Ace
Andre Chanyawatanakul
Andy Tang

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I'll post a lower resolution! Didn't know large images had issues >_<

Can you see it now, Mr. Krabs?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Yep! Food is listed in the post, if you're coming feel free to give suggestions on what you will and wont eat.

Also I made the image today, posted this after I finished it. :)

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Awesome! I've got a recording setup ready to go too, and my house has 50MB/sec so 1080p streaming is possible :chuckle:

zyth

Smash Lord
I'm gonna make this. I'll probly show up around 5 or so, i have work till 4 unless i get the day off.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I'm free to host any day of the break if people have nothing to do and want to smash, send me a message if anyone's interested.

Top Bottom