• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final cutter stalling - FC stall

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
so you can use the FC stall. its pretty hot and i do it a lot. - lol, i just rhymed - but seriously, just final cutter ontpo the ledge, then drop down and FC again. rinse and repeat. you can hit them on the way up, on he way down, if you land on the stage with the projectile part. then just FC again and land on the ledge again. you can use it to bait them into coming to you, then you can jump up and uair them or fair them. I've even spiked people while they were trying to get me out of the FC stall. DO IT, IT'S GOOD!!!

-hiro

kamekasu

Smash Ace
This was more fun in 64. If they tried to approach, you could just move forward slightly and spike them... At least against stupid people.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Just like in Melee, but just better.
Actually, its a little worse than in Melee just due to the fact that your not allowed to let go of the ledge right away.

Btw Hiro: Enough with all the threads, especially the ones about Kirby's specials. Yes, they're better, all Kirby mains realize this, you don't need to keep pointing it out.

inb4Super armor on Inhale thread

skellitorman

Smash Journeyman
Um no its actually better than in melee considering that if you got hit out of it you wouldn't die, and it is faster, better reach, actually spikes. The amount of time that it would take to get off the ledge and do it should be the same or even faster than it was to do in melee considering how much slower the start up lag to do the move was.

Oh and it is not lame. Lame is what I had to go through in Melee using Kirby. Now it is his time to own once again .

Synerate

Smash Cadet
Its great for sweepin the floor in a free for all, to bait someone or to break it up a bit.
~┼Syn┼~

KiteDXX

Smash Apprentice
If someone tries to edge guard you, you can also face away from the ledge and FC over them and onto the stage. Since the cutter still hits them if they're on the ledge (well, depending on the character; Ice Climbers are one of them), it can spike them right off the ledge they're hanging onto. Good stuff.

Top Bottom