• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

fighter pass vol. 2 predictions

Is this realistic?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarStar

Banned via Warnings
Hello everyone, here are my predictions for fighter pass vol. 2
1. Crash Bandicoot
2. Dante from Devil May Cry
3. Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia
4. Rillaboom from Pokemon Sword & Pokemon Shield
5. Sylux from Metroid series
6. Adeleine & Ribbon from Kirby series
there is a poll, and everyone can have their thoughts and predictions here

D

Deleted member

Definetly good picks Crash, Lloyd, and Dante would be fun picks I'd love too see in Rillaboom would be a cool choice. Sylux, Adeleine & Ribbon yeah cool picks too.

Pringles7745

Smash Rookie
While I would love to see rillaboom, I think that Urshifu, from the expansion pass might be a better choice, I think rillaboom might be difficult considering a big part of his appearance is his giant drum, and I don't think that will be too easy to incorporate.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hello, this thread has been locked as we generally do not allow for prediction/wishlist threads. In addition, the user who made the thread has been banned for some time due to be an alternate/sock puppet account of site member. These are not allowed on Smashboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom