• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fight club - the last 3rd person character slot all 3rd party characters included

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Black Knight much more important than a main character who is only in part of the story.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey! Tru-Underdog PM me the winners each day and i will wright a battle for you when i get on ; )

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I'm gonna go with Black Knight on this one. I can understand the desire for an FE female representative, but Miciah... she can't even run! (Refer to Opening FMV.) Now I know I musn't make judgements on a character on a game I have not yet had the chance to play, but from what I've seen thus far I'm not too impressed. Besides, the inclusion of the Black Knight would provide an excellent excuse for the excessive use of Monty Python jokes... :grin:

Tru-underdog

Smash Journeyman
Fight coverage

black knight vs micaiah

The match starts with the Evil behemoth, Zelgius charging at the seemingly beweildered Micaiah, only to be revealed it as a trap, Micaiah uses her magic to attempt to push the black Knight away but fails when The devilish creten breaks from her grip and thrusts his sword for a kill. However the willing Vixen jumps back using her most powerful spell to call down a powerful meteor swarm on the powerful Knight

Seeing the trouble, He takes one sword in hand and pulls out an even stronger Sword from his back. Slaying meteors left and right, Micaiah goes in for the final blow with a powerful magical blow but is caught by suprise as Zelgius cripples to her legs by one of his mighty blades while fending off an attack by another. The rest of the flaming masses crash around them as Black knight raises her blade to make the fatal blow. Micaiah holding her magic prepares to do the same. they both thrust forward as the attack is made. Blood pierces out of the body of the wounded as Black knight pulls his blade back revealing a bloody sword. Micaiah fall on her breasts as the Evil Knight hold victor over the match.

black knight wins

Legolastom

Smash Hero
So what did you think of it Tru? don't spoil it for anyone here though... and i could send you an edited version with a few improvements.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
It really depends on which Mega Man (he's had quite a few incarnations over the years), but for the sake of convenience, I'll just assume that it is the Original you speak of (even though the pic provided is of X...). Now if I had to choose between the original Mega Man and Simon Belmont, I'd have to say that I'll go with the most prominent thorn (or stake, if you will :grin:) in Drac's side, but only by a little...

Top Bottom