• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fight club - the last 3rd person character slot all 3rd party characters included

Tru-underdog

Smash Journeyman
Ok I am sick of every one creating new posts like wolf vs krystal, so I have decided to open my very own fight club.

rules:

every day i will pick some characters that are heavily debated on and pit them against each other, then it is up to you guys for you to fight for the character you want in, the character with the most votes wins and goes in to the vault, once we have all the winners in the vault we will have the ultimate fan character roster.

also after the day finishes and everyone has stopped voting i will tell you who has one in a little story e.g. krystal and wolf square up, krystal throws her staff at wolf and misses then she realises she awful and runs away.

ok

winners

Captain olimar
Bomberman
sukapon
little mac
Krystal :(
Bowser JR
Mach rider
Megaman
black knight
sonic
Deathborn
Ridley
Geno
Mewtwo
Marth
AC person
losers
starfy
chibi robo
Pacman
Wolf
Takamaru
E.Gadd
Waluigi
balloon fighter
Simon belmont
macaiah
Geno
pico
black shadow
Lucario
Hector

Tru-underdog

Smash Journeyman
Fight number one

captain olimar vs chibi robo

vs

battle of the *******

vote now for who you want to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
ok im sick of every one creating new posts like wolf vs krystal, so i have decided to open my very own fight club.

rules:

every day i wil pick some characters that are heavily debated on and pit them against each other, then it is up to you guys for you to fight for the character you want in, the character with the most votes wins and goes in to the vault, once we have all the winners in thwe vault we will have the ultimate fan character roster.

also after the day finishes and everyone has stopped voting i will tell you who has one in a little story e.g. krystal and wolf square up, krystal throws her staff at wolf and misses then she realises she awful and runs away.

ok
I think I like your idea, but because because you only used three periods, and little or no grammar, I'm gonna have to withhold my judgement until you run that through spell check.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
c,mon man just vote i just come back from work and cant really be botherd with grammar
Not a whole lot of people are going to take you seriously if you can't. :ohwell:
Really, what use is learning good grammar and spelling if you don't use it and end up heavily depending on your Word spell check?

Vali

Smash Ace
I'm sick of everyone making new threads too. So please remind me, why the hell does THIS new thread exist? The irony and hipocrisy is too much for me to bear. :/

rideonshootingstarxx

Smash Cadet
Captain Olimar is amazing and chibi robo is a slave boy.
Olimar commands a pikmin army.
Robo... commands toasters.
OLIMAR FOR BRAWL!

Tru-underdog

Smash Journeyman
Olimar vs chibi robo

olimar jumps into the ring and whips out two pikimin joined together by there anteners and uses them as nunchucks but chibi robo doesnt look fazed, olimar looks at chibi robo and wonders why he isnt moving?
olimar pokes chibi robo and he falls down chibi robo forgot to bring his duracell batteries and his cheap pound batteries didnt last

Captain olimar wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Shouldn't it be Ridley V.S Dark Samus?

Ridley all the way then.

Tru-underdog

Smash Journeyman
well not many people are paying much atention so i thought id make two of the most loved characters fight, i was going to have ridley vs d.samsu but ridley owns dark samus

Tru-underdog

Smash Journeyman
looks like the big dragon is going to eat the little hedgehog c,mon sonic fans save the blue speed machine

Vali

Smash Ace
Isn't this entire thread just spam? Not to mention the fact that you're spamming on other threads to visit this thread :/...

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ridley is a Firebreathing Space Pirate Dragon that can fly in open space, has weapons, always returns from the dead, is the supreme commander of the Space Pirate forces, and has awesome on his blood.

Sonic Runs, Spindashes and has homing attacks.

Ridley Runs, and has homing fireballs and missiles.

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Ridley is a Firebreathing Space Pirate Dragon that can fly in open space, has weapons, always returns from the dead, is the supreme commander of the Space Pirate forces, and has awesome on his blood.

Sonic Runs, Spindashes and has homing attacks.

Ridley Runs, and has homing fireballs and missiles.
Counter-argument: Mario jumps.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Sonic's abilities: a crappy spinning move thingy that suxxorz teh ballzors.

Ridley's abilities: super speed, invisibility, plasma breath, etc.

Ridley owns Sonic every time, any time, and so do his fanboys.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Counter-Counter-Argument: Mario Flyes, throws Fireballs, kicks shells.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'd love to argue on the fact Sonic has the Super Sonic transformation (Or Darkspine if you prefer that)... but i rather think this whole thread is pointless, this is just going to cause HUGE flame wars that get everyone here banned. That includes you Tru-underdog.

ten

Smash Cadet
Sonic would win. He's beaten Monsters as big and as strong Ridley(his super form is an automatic Ridley kill). He would probably lose in his normal form though.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I need to draw a comic...

I suck at Dragons though...

especially evil space dragons...

SonicMario

Smash Master
Sonic would win. He's beaten Monsters as big and as strong Ridley(his super form is an automatic Ridley kill). He would probably lose in his normal form though.
Actually he has beaten bigger in his super form <_< >_>

But this is pretty much another controversial thread that really shouldn't belong here. Do you know how many Flamers can get banned by Mods so easily? I do not oppose ridley, but i don't support him either. I should not be flamed for not supporting or opposing club R.I.D.L.E.Y.'s worship. I support Sonic but that does not mean anything to do with me against Ridley, and personally Sonic & Ridley aren't the fight people want to see. Mario & Sonic are gonna be that fight that makes Brawl legendary. (As if it isn't going to be legendary anyway ^_^)

Top Bottom