• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fight club - the last 3rd person character slot all 3rd party characters included

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Deathborn....

lets see Pico is a green turtle thing and Deathborn is badassness incarnate......yea Im pretty sure Deathborn has this match in his bloody bag of eternal badassness...

Cinder

Smash Master
Tru... Cinder said he was running Black Knight against Geno today. Can you get this thread more organized so you only post the match ups.

Black Shadow.
He's right, Tru...I don't care about you overriding my matchup for today...I know it was one-sided...the problem is, I get up at 6:30 to get ready for school (it's my last year of HS...YAY SENIORS:p), and I just barely have time to get a matchup on weekdays...but I'd love to run the Fight Club on WEEKENDS...I can have a little more time to come up with logical matchups and provide pictures, but I can't in that small time block on weekday mornings...
So whaddaya say I do weekends from now on, and you do weekdays? I think that would work pretty well, and I'm not as stressed in the mornings...

Tru-underdog

Smash Journeyman
you can have saturdays my friend on friday night at 12 if poss you have to say who won the last battle and post the new fight ok cinder, im seeing superbad and then getting pissed saturday so you can help me out cheers

Tru-underdog

Smash Journeyman
fight coverage

pico vs black shadow vs deathborn

deathborn commands blackshadow to attack pico, blackshadow being the slave he is charges at pico pico whips out his bowie knife and slashes bs acroos the face , pico then throws his knife at deathborn but deathborns force field deflects it but while pico is distracted bs rams his horns through picos stomach deathborn walks over to pico and snaps his kneck he then commands bs to kill him self bs picks up picos bazooka and shhots himself in the face

deathborn wins

Cinder

Smash Master
Tru, you got a deal! And I promise, I'll do a little research before posting a matchup, so it doesn't get one sided
@all viewers: since I'm apparently covering Saturdays, PM me suggestions...yeah, I'd prefer a PM, so this thread doesn't get too cluttered...I can clean out my inbox no prob...

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Bowser Jr.

its basically all the pwnsomeness that Bowser has...but on a slightly smaller scale with a magical paintbrush...as in can magically paint his victory....as in made of WIN...

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Bowser Jr. wins by a longshot.

Waluigi will spend TOO much time mimicking Wario and Luigi to actually fight! XD

And E Gadd is just a 2 foot 6 inch tall short guy with a vaccum. Big w00p!

:laugh:

tirkaro

Smash Champion
waluigi, since I'm sick of mario characters that aren't petey pirahna, and walugi would be the closest thing to being a non-mario rep(since he's a wario character.)

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
waluigi, since I'm sick of mario characters that aren't petey pirahna, and walugi would be the closest thing to being a non-mario rep(since he's a wario character.)
That explains why he's nowhere to be found in Wario's series of games...

Anyways, I really hate Bowser Jr., and I'm okay with E. Gadd, but I can't really say which one would be better as a playable character. I'll go with E. Gadd.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
E. Gadd has a small chance now but would've made a good character. Waluigi would be pretty okay, I can imagine him easily in Brawl despite him being a filler character. But my vote goes to Bowser Jr.

Cinder

Smash Master
Aight, sorry for the crappy update, but I'm using a friends's computer, and I'm not tech-saavy enough to get pictures on this page w/o Photobucket (the password to which I forgot...meh...) so here's today's matchup: MIDNA(with or w/o Wolf Link, you choose) vs Skull Kid! Two well loved and recognized Zelda characters! I will give the links to their sites momentarily...
So happy voting

EDIT: Here are the links...sorry again for not providing pictures :(
Midna: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=77099
Skull Kid: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=71997

Oh, and Bowser Jr. won the last matchup...sorry, don't have time for a fight summary...

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Skull Kid by a long shot. He's the only newcomer Zelda character that I personally think deserves a spot.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Skull Kid is tied with Wind Waker Link as my favorite Zelda character, but I don't want him to be playable, really. Maybe a awsome boss, or AT. I really want Midna, however! XD

Midna wins, since Skull Kid is somewat outdated, and there hasn't been a Zelda rep of Majora's Mask, due to haters of it [who can drown for all I care IMO=MM owns!]. Minda playable FTW! :)

Top Bottom