• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fight club - the last 3rd person character slot all 3rd party characters included

Aphotik

Smash Apprentice
Personally, Dark Samus would be my choice. But King DeDeDe is pretty much already confirmed. :p

Perhaps you shouldn't pit DeDeDe against DS? ):

Hejiru

Smash Ace
King Dedededededededede......... need I go on?

As someone once said, hammers and penguins go together like peanut butter and ice cream.

Blackadder

Smash Master
zomg.

I'd have to with with Dedede for this.
I've never honestly felt Dark Samus has much chance, or even had much chance, to be in Brawl. Yeah, yeah, I've heard all of the "But shE ist DIFFERETZ1!!!" and that she is a completely unique character to the series but...come on. She should be an alt. costume, and that's all.

K. Rool, again, I don't see him having much chance.
But he has more chance than DS in my view, but still not the best possible character. I can see him being in though, but I'm not crazy on it.

Dedede is just awesome. I really can see him being in the game as playable, but I have my hopes at medium. Just in case, you know? :p

Dedede for Brawl!

Space_Pirate_Fox_McCloud

Smash Apprentice
I'm trying to decide whether I want K. Rool or Dedede more, I already know I don't want Dark Samus. I guess if between the two, I'd pick Dedede over K. Rool, but I do want them both.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Don' really care for any of 'em really, but I guess I'll go with K. Rool.
(BTW, why do so many want Dedede? We already have the better Kirby villian/anti-hero - MetaKnight)
Dedede was always my favorite character from the kirby series since Meta-Knight was not in any of my favorite games from that series

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
^^What? No love for Kirby's Adventure OR Kirby Superstar?!

Anyways, Dedede's never left much of an impression on me. As far as villians go, he's a total wuss... Plus, more often than not, he's but a mere tool...

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
King Dedede, obviously because I believe he's more deserving; he's a Kirby rep (Kirby needs more reps), he's one of Sakurai's own creations, AND he's been wanted in the SSB series since day 1 (or at least since SSBM).

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
King Dedede of course. I personally think he would fit the best in the game.

OniLink171

Smash Apprentice
noooooooooo!!!! Dark Samus........ ah, well Dedede is probably gonna get in anyways, so its Krool vs Dark Samus and i'd like Dark Samus a whole lot better than Krool.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
I already voted, but I should ay that King Dedede is a shoo-in. Dark Samus? Kinda doubt it. K. Rool? Oh please god no. :p

The next fight should be Takamaru and Waluigi Stafy

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
D***, this thread likes to p** me off! :lol: Ergh...they're all my 12th-14th most desired characters for Brawl, but i'll go with Dark Samus. Simply put, Dark Samus is far cooler then the rest, by a HUGEEEE MARGIN! Dark Samus pwns both of them combined. :laugh:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
D***, this thread likes to p** me off! :lol: Ergh...they're all my 12th-14th most desired characters for Brawl, but i'll go with Dark Samus. Simply put, Dark Samus is far cooler then the rest, by a HUGEEEE MARGIN! Dark Samus pwns both of them combined. :laugh:
How is Dark Samus cool? It's just another stupid samus "Clone"...though I realize it isn't really a clone...

Not even an original idea in Metroid

Shuma

Smash Hero
This fight is stupid, Dedede would win against any other character even Sonic and Ridley, and there's no point in having him there since we all know he will be in Brawl.

And if you put K. Rool against Dark Samus, well... that would be interesting. So i'm just going to ignore dedede and go with Dark Samus.

Top Bottom