• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fiery Explosion of Doom or Pretty Pink Hearts of Justice?

Triforce_Chauzu

Smash Apprentice
I for one am a straight male - and I love pink. But for Peach, I got with a green dress. Like green more. ;)

But Zelda fits with pink amazingly well, they're like the same thing.

Mac2492

Smash Apprentice
I loved the new animation as soon as I saw it. It suits Peach more, and it looks better in general.

Osi

Smash Ace
I adore the new animation. Nothing beats edge guarding with a giant puff of hearts lol. The SFX on it is so great too.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
I prefer the hearts...the explosion was a bit awkward, seeing how you hit your opponent as a princess and an explosion appears...it's downright odd if you ask me. It fits better too, and the Utilt is a lot better than before, IMO.

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
haha i loveeee the hearts.
peach is already obnoxious and kind of annoying ("ohhh, did i win?").
this just makes the opponent more annoyed.... having huge hearts explode in their face.
XD

zyzex

Smash Rookie
Pink Hearts of Justice, easily. Much more fitting for such a sophisticated dame as Peach~u.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
...Great, Captain Falcon got nerfed and everyone loses their masculinity.

REAL MEN USE EXPLOSIONS. LOTS AND LOTS OF EXPLOSIONS. AND FIRE. AND SCREAMING.

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
Everyone's opinion will obviously differ for this.

Even as a guy, the hearts make it all worth while beating someone, which is why I use peach. The look and go "Oh, why do you go Peach, she sucks?"

Then you wipe the floor with them and the pretty hearts fly everywhere. The are very cross at gotten beaten by peach the girly-girl in this game :chuckle:

Even so, the fire did make me think about Peach having some extra underlying power which could have been explored in later games, but that never worked out.

The hearts also fit well with her uptilt, which also gives her extra reach:laugh:

Yours heartily,
CedricIzDead

Top Bottom