• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Fie Alarm Hype?

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
I'm not sure what the exact details are, but this Tourney isn't working too well so far.

Does anyone know when Sm4sh is back up? Is it at 11:30 like Melee?

TheAceShinigami

Smash Rookie
i think they all go up at the same time. btw does anyone have any smash setups? i dont have one... if so what your room number

Gogetyama

Smash Rookie
The fire marshals closed the sm4sh and brawl rooms and they said the melee room would be available starting tomorrow.

Sonic Kirby Elric

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonicfan08
3DS FC
1934-1829-6241
Crap. This week is looking pretty gloomy. I'm keeping an eye on the apex twitter.

TDF_Lewis

Smash Cadet
NNID
TDF_Lewis
3DS FC
4613-7345-1015
At first Smash 4 was completely cancelled, now they all seem to be planning hotel room streams, one pool per room.

Hikatso

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hikatso
Yay for day 1 cancellations. Just keep an eye on their twitter, I'd say.

Jon_14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jon_14
3DS FC
1993-8945-7042
They just now killed the stream of nothing. The chat is still on fire though.

TDF_Lewis

Smash Cadet
NNID
TDF_Lewis
3DS FC
4613-7345-1015
Honestly I'm glad for the cancellation. Imagine if the roof had collapsed upon the players, it would have been a tragedy.

Jon_14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jon_14
3DS FC
1993-8945-7042
Honestly I'm glad for the cancellation. Imagine if the roof had collapsed upon the players, it would have been a tragedy.
True, true. What pisses me off is that the hotel had almost a FULL week to check everything out after the parking garage collapsed. They didn't and if that one guy didn't pull the fire alarm by accident, this would have gone unnoticed possibly and who knows what would have happened next?

TDF_Lewis

Smash Cadet
NNID
TDF_Lewis
3DS FC
4613-7345-1015
True, true. What pisses me off is that the hotel had almost a FULL week to check everything out after the parking garage collapsed. They didn't and if that one guy didn't pull the fire alarm by accident, this would have gone unnoticed possibly and who knows what would have happened next?
Absolutely true. The hotel has to be the one at fault here as they even gave the all-clear for the event to go on.

Jon_14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jon_14
3DS FC
1993-8945-7042
Absolutely true. The hotel has to be the one at fault here as they even gave the all-clear for the event to go on.
Yep. Glad I didn't go now, because I'd be hella mad right now.

Still kinda am though at all the poor business decision that's been going on right now and the last few weeks leading to Apex.

Hikatso

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hikatso
I'm pissed because I didn't even get to play Splatoon...

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Apex should sue the Hotel for endangering the players.
Legally speaking I think everyone should get their money back plus damages.

Whoever pulled that fire alarm or caused it to go off maybe have stopped injuries, property damage, or even deaths from happening.

That person almost seems like someone sent from the future to save everyone at the venue.

Of course, it doesn't help that the hotel center booked didn't even have capacity for half of what Apex drew. Good job Alex Strife.

Heefe

Smash Apprentice
Part of me still wishes we had seen a Armada vs. Leffen finals match where the roof collapses behind them in game 5.

pokemario

Smash Cadet
NNID
pokemario24
3DS FC
3067-5423-1066
I'm not sure what the exact details are, but this Tourney isn't working too well so far.

Does anyone know when Sm4sh is back up? Is it at 11:30 like Melee?
Fire Marshal is top tier.

:yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi:

Samtaro

Smash Rookie
Part of me still wishes we had seen a Armada vs. Leffen finals match where the roof collapses behind them in game 5.
With all the snow on the East Coast... your dream might still be living.

Top Bottom