• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FF up?

1nconspikuous

Smash Apprentice
i accidentally clicked my FF bookmark 2day (which has been showing bowser for months, saying 'FF will be back soon') and it took me to the 'loading' page.

it looks like it's back, but it says the FF isn't currently online. anyone know if it's actually supposed to be up again? or did i just get past the bowser page by accident?

if it's up, that would be AWESOME. been a long time coming.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Its not just you, I tried it and it took me to the loading screen as well.

HOPEFULLY it'll be up soon.
*grumble*should've been up a YEAR ago*grumble*

AAP

Smash Journeyman
I almost prefer the graphic, it was a lot less of a tease:

Now connecting to the SWF Friend Finder service.

"wicked here we go..."

This is taking longer than it should. Make sure you have a working Internet connection, and that the Friend Finder service is currently running. You can also try reloading.

"WTF!, c'mon!"

So close...yet so far.

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
I wonder how many people (like me) will never use this again since it was down so long and they just use AiB chat...

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Soth wins.

I was thinking that.
For days.
DAYS I TELL YOU.

AAP

Smash Journeyman
LOL @ the pics, that about sums up what i was trying to say.

i agree with camzaman about AiB. I'd personally go back to the FF since, by design, it has less spam. You'd think MLG would appreciate the significance of an online match finding service, but unless there's something i'm missing about the technology they certainly don't seem to be moving too quickly.

Top Bottom