• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Female leak? Why I think it is Geno

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDragon64

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8521-4195-4716
All right I've seen a lot of news articles, videos and such here and there of this whole female Mech theory. however very recently it had a revision by the Op himself on 4chan which you can see right here.

These were the first two

This is the newest one that the OP updated

And out of my "professional opinion" (believe me I called joker and banjo I'm kind of a pro gamer) that with a grain of salt this might mean that Geno might be in. let's break it down to points.

Point 1

“The female character actually isn’t female but male”

Geno is looked at as a male, however, is genderless in Cannon. And it is an easy mistake to say that they are and that is why the translation issue happened. because Geno technically does not have a cannon gender and is mainly looked upon as a male.

Point 2

“The part about the character having a mecha is Technically true. What I mean by that is the character is actually mechanical”

The mistranslation of having a mech to he is a mechanical character completely changes things. Geno is a star spirit that inhabits a puppet and most puppets have very mechanical mechanisms to get them to work. meaning Geno is technically a mechanical character leading to yet another check for Geno

Sidenote:
Okay, I'm going to address one other thing the purple car and animal companion. and I have to ask what else could it be. (besides Putt-Putt I've already looked into that and that seems very unlikely) I'm guessing it's a mistranslation or he's toying with us which wouldn't surprise me.

Point 3

“From an older series”

The last thing is that he's from an older series I mean come on Super Mario RPG released in 1996 that is pretty old. (however, Putt-Putt did release all the way back in 1992 which scares me) however, a lot of these signs point to one legacy and most wanted smash character.

Closing points

Overall even though I'm skeptical Geno may have a chance. and being a supporter as long as I've been a fan of smash makes me excited for the next character reveal. as this is the best chance he's had ever since the base roster. (or it could just be Putt-Putt and Sakurai is whipping and nae naeing all over us I don't know) again take this post with a grain of salt and I again just really hope it's Geno.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I really want Geno to be in Ultimate, but this absolutely ain't it. These 'leaks' were confirmed fake by a known insider (Vergeben) anyhow. Always take 4chan leaks with a wheelbarrow or five of salt.

RedDragon64

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8521-4195-4716
I really want Geno to be in Ultimate, but this absolutely ain't it. These 'leaks' were confirmed fake by a known insider (Vergeben) anyhow. Always take 4chan leaks with a wheelbarrow or five of salt.
Oh, it has been debunked? If so I wrote all that out for nothing???

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And there goes my hopes for believing this. I'm back to being in the shadows.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I will be closing this up then since 1) we don’t typically allow for leak threads due to the issues they cause and 2) we can probably discuss this more at length in the Newcomer Discussion thread and/or the Social Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom