• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fellow US-located JP Brawl Users... (Easy Brawl)

ZergYou

Smash Rookie
Has anyone in the US using a JP Brawl copy been able to join an Easy Brawl game?
So far all I have managed to do is connected to those on a friends list and enter spectator mode.

Any information would be great.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
It will only let you on if your ping is low in relation to the Japanese servers. Using the Japanese game points you to the Japanese servers for the With Anyone Wi-Fi, unlike With Friends which is a P2P connection. Since you're so far away... there's no chance of you playing it, pretty much.

ZergYou

Smash Rookie
It will only let you on if your ping is low in relation to the Japanese servers. Using the Japanese game points you to the Japanese servers for the With Anyone Wi-Fi, unlike With Friends which is a P2P connection. Since you're so far away... there's no chance of you playing it, pretty much.
That's what I figured. I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't just restricting out of area IP ranges.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's what I figured. I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't just restricting out of area IP ranges.
Well, that could technically be the case, also. Whatever it is, they're making sure to weed out players who will lag the matches too much.

dylanwaters

Smash Rookie
I was able to join the first time I tried, and played one match, it was extremely laggy, too hard to play. The other three times after I tried again, but I would just sit in the sandbag room and wait, no one would come.

Xenesis

Smash Journeyman
I'm just in Australia and I've never gotten a game.

I'd assume it just cuts by lag.

mosk123

Smash Journeyman
'easy brawl'?
i thought there was only one With Anyone WiFi Match?

mosk123

Smash Journeyman
oh
so with anyone matches is called 'easy brawl'

-.-"
silly cos what if u play the pros, not easy is it?

Top Bottom