• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fellow star fox fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnesD3

Smash Master
I was wondering if our other favorite sf characters don't return aka falco and wolf would you all be willing to help me bombard sakurai and Nintendo of America about their inclusion as dlc, the help would be appreciated. Hopefully it won't come to that however.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I don't really wanna even think about the possibility that Falco may not make it in the vanilla game, especially with characters like Tink and Lucina and talks of Dark Pit even making his way in.

That being said, Wolf? Sure, why not.

Sarin

Smash Rookie
I don't think downloadable content will be a part of Smash 4. At this point, the roster has long been finalized and I doubt new characters will be added after release.

As far as chances to see Falco and Wolf come back? Well, Sakurai said no clones yet Lucina made it. And as far as I'm aware, the differences between Fox/Falco/Wolf are much greater than Marth/Lucina, so there's that small hope.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I don't think downloadable content will be a part of Smash 4. At this point, the roster has long been finalized and I doubt new characters will be added after release.

As far as chances to see Falco and Wolf come back? Well, Sakurai said no clones yet Lucina made it. And as far as I'm aware, the differences between Fox/Falco/Wolf are much greater than Marth/Lucina, so there's that small hope.
Don't forget Toon Link.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Sure I don't mind Falco Lombardi making a return...but Wolf? I really don't care if he makes a comeback or not.

Last edited:

The Pizza Guy

Smash Apprentice
I'm 99.99% sure :falco: will be back. Personally could care less about :wolf:, but there's a good chance he'll also return.

thatoneguy1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-4043-2752
we can only hope that wolf is still hidden from the leak.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
I never doubted :falco: returning. He's too iconic in Smash to be lost.

I won't lie, I left both :lucas: and :wolf: in a LOT of my early draft rosters. But that was me working with smaller "cap" roster sizes than what we are very likely getting. Ever since Lucina happened and I expanded out initially to 51 slots + random, these two immediately took another 2 of the opened up slots. While I believe Lucas has a better hope of returning, Wolf's of returning are still significant.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I'm pretty upset Krystal isn't playable. I think her as well as Wolf should make it. Starfox series had 3 reps in Brawl. Now it needs 4.

thatoneguy1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-4043-2752
i never understood the hype about krystal, what would be hype is panther caroso.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
I think 3 Star Fox characters is good for the series right now. Maybe sometime down the road they can add one more. But whatever Sakurai's team does, I just hope they maintain the core they have right now.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Yeah, I think that Wolf should be added back in then later on Krystal can join up when Star Fox gets back on its feet.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Yeah, I think that Wolf should be added back in then later on Krystal can join up when Star Fox gets back on its feet.
I believe they struck a good balance having Fox, Falco and Wolf there. It would be very disappointing to have that disrupted now.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Yeah, I agree.

I think once Star Fox Wii U gets released a Krystal DLC for Sm4sh should be made to advertise.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Wolf got a raw deal in Brawl. He was probably my #1 most wanted at the time, but the end result was disappointing. Even though I didn't agree with anybody that he was another clone (he was definitely more different compared to Fox than Luigi is to Mario), his moveset just seemed uninspired and bland. I was hoping he'd return and be improved and really live up to the hype he deserves.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
I just wish I have some kind of power that can control every Wii U and 3DS consoles over the world to block every Smash Bros copies and post the error message saying that Wolf is missing and must be refunded (AKA bad copies) and the only good copies are when Wolf is in. I also gotta make sure that not even spoofing will work. They got to put Wolf in with their real effort.

I can only dream :(

Last edited:

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Wolf got a raw deal in Brawl. He was probably my #1 most wanted at the time, but the end result was disappointing. Even though I didn't agree with anybody that he was another clone (he was definitely more different compared to Fox than Luigi is to Mario), his moveset just seemed uninspired and bland. I was hoping he'd return and be improved and really live up to the hype he deserves.
I loved how Wolf was in Brawl. It was my favorite part of Brawl by far. Smash 4 may have 49 characters, but...its still just empty without Wolf. What a tragically terrible decision. My hype is down significantly.

I'm not going to be a child like some and whine and curse Sakurai's name and ragequit life, but I AM very disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom