• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 20-22]Heart of Gold 1(Lund, Sweden)

Ersijo

Smash Cadet
I'm asking of you all to save some hype after B.E.A.S.T. 5, for one month later a second swedish international will take place. Capping 110 entrants, we open our doors to many visitors and hope that it will attract international visitors aswell. Come over and showcase your skill in SSBM singles/doubles and SSB4 singles.
Prove to us that you mine for the heart of gold!

The venue will be in LBS, a school in central Lund.

It will have:
- Wifi
- Microwave oven
- Projectors
- Plenty of room to sleep in
- A short distance to a wide variety of restaurants and supermarket
- And a short distance to the central station

To get to the event I recommend that you take the train to the central station. From there you just need to walk for eight minutes.
https://www.google.se/maps/dir/Lund C, Lund/LBS Lund, Bredgatan 10, 222 21 Lund/@55.706905,13.1873749,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x465397da6a8ea867:0x979a99ffbfce115c!2m2!1d13.186559!2d55.705515!1m5!1m1!1s0x465397d004a297ed:0x60136598aa4ca195!2m2!1d13.192815!2d55.706955

Entrance will cost 80 SEK
SSBM Singles will cost 50 SEK
SSB4 Singles will cost 50 SEK
SSBM Doubles will cost 50 SEK each

You register by sending the sum on www.paypal.com to ericsimonjohansson@gmail.com
and filling the form on http://goo.gl/forms/t9VCPWKuuG.
Make sure to check the Facebook event to see if you have been registered or not.
https://www.facebook.com/events/402166066619533/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular
Other updates will be posted there aswell.

If you have questions, you may contact me on Facebook. I'm Simon Johansson.

I hope to see many of you here!
- TO Gineus, Simon Johansson

Last edited:

pheX

Smash Apprentice
So I just filled out the form! But I am having some problems with paypal atm.
In case you need help with the seeding: I would like to help for the German Players entering. I am one of the main TOs in Germany and # 9 in the current powerrankings as well. I know the scene pretty well. So feel free to contact me on Facebook (Hans Leo Hamburg)

/edit: everything worked fine now. confirmed. hyped!

Last edited:

L!ver

Smash Cadet
NNID
Livastyle
Good to know. :)

btw
If you're not confirmed yet, pls do it. I need a list of all confirmed player pretty soon.

Last edited:

Ersijo

Smash Cadet
Oh sorry for the late responce. Thank you pheX, I'd very much like your help!

JacobARF

Smash Cadet
Hi! I just begun learning Melee competitively and was thinking of maybe coming to the event just to play some friendly matches and learn how to play better, do I still need to pay for the Melee singles even though I only plan on playing friendlies?

Ersijo

Smash Cadet
Hello! I'm glad to see newcomers and of course I encourage them to just come and learn to play. You won't have to pay for any of the tournaments. However, you learn more from playing in tournaments. Just a tip ;)

JacobARF

Smash Cadet
Hello! I'm glad to see newcomers and of course I encourage them to just come and learn to play. You won't have to pay for any of the tournaments. However, you learn more from playing in tournaments. Just a tip ;)
Haha, I'd get wrecked in the first match though ;)

Top Bottom