• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 16, 2015] B-air at the Beach (Gulf shores,al)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirteedees

Smash Cadet
Hey Everyone! The Basement has moved to the Beach but the monthlies will continue every 3rd Saturday of every month. So we're extremely excited to announce B-air at the Beach and we're hoping to get a quad state turn out!

Dirteedees

Smash Cadet
Also all smashes will be up for play. venue fee is 10$ and each game entry fee is 5$ doors will open at 12 and we will begin at 3 as per-usual.

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
Didn't know there was a new smash area. We posted your tournament in the Pensacola thread. You're only 30/40 mins from us.

Fro Fo Sho

Smash Rookie
I got anxious and posted it earlier today. Wanted to make sure people knew about it. If I can get off work, I will definitely be there. Is this the new bair in the basement or just a separate one time tournament?

NoCrownKing

Smash Rookie
NNID
BPEtnie
Hey all, I should be attending. 4 hour drive but I got the day off work and ready to go. Hope to see some smashers from all over, the more the merrier.

SwiftOfDaSouth

Smash Journeyman
Hoping to bring two or three smashers with me, we're really eager to check out the local Smash scene.

EDIT I hate to do this to you guys but something's come up last night and it looks like we're not gonna make it. I was really hoping to go, but **** happens. Maybe meet up for monthlies, right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom