• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Team member for 2V2?

lemmybemmy

Smash Rookie
So who's your favorite team member when your playing Marth? Mine's Shiek. She's fast, and those needles are perfect for set-ups. For example: Someone charges you,while Shiek's behind you. Assuming the Shiek player had good timing, she throws a needle at him, and he stops milimetres from you. You do whatever to him.

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
Hmmm I prefer to have a solid Captain Falcon on my team when I play Marth. Captain Falcon is so good at "breaking the ice" that he just breaks down the foes and Marth kinda cleans it up. XD.

YondaimeMarth

Smash Cadet
Hmmm I prefer to have a solid Captain Falcon on my team when I play Marth. Captain Falcon is so good at "breaking the ice" that he just breaks down the foes and Marth kinda cleans it up. XD.
haha miggz. well i find that peach and sheik compliment marth's overall game better than cpt. falcon

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Fox because he is retardedly fast and if you get a grab at like 90 he can kill anyone not named CF or falco and both fox and marth's durability are underrated IMO.

Nova Klein

Smash Rookie
My brother's Falco, honestly. He and I make a great team, and since we've played together for years, we're great at predicting one another. He's actually one of my toughest challenges so far because we do know how eachother fight.

Miztik

Smash Master
I like to go double Marth, but other partners with my marth i like to partner up with Fox, Falco, Captain, Gannon, Shiek, or Peach sometimes even Roy

FIRE EMBLEM SON FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
How interesting.

I never would have dreamed marth and peach would make a good team.

Did the bird have recent videos of these pro- (Cough) I mean newly discovered smashers in action?

Seriously though, any new videos of you guys in teams? always a good watch.

Miztik

Smash Master
Marth and Peach is a great team idky but it is but probally the best team is shiek and marth there skills complement each other alot like

Shieks speeds makes up for marth, and Marths power makes up for what shiek lacks

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Lol me and my friend do some Sheik and Marth. I think Sheik and Marth is the best because of its speed, power, edge gaurding, and combos. (grab -> up throw -> Sheik F-air -> 'Ken Combo')

Miztik

Smash Master
Lol me and my friend do some Sheik and Marth. I think Sheik and Marth is the best because of its speed, power, edge gaurding, and combos. (grab -> up throw -> Sheik F-air -> 'Ken Combo')
i believe i basically said that lol jk its all good

Top Bottom