• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite song to Smash to?

Cinder

Smash Master
i don't listen to music when i play smash, really. it makes me lose my focus lol

but
you guys MUST listen to these songs!!
"paper planes" & "come around" - MIA
"chick habit" - april march
"bust a move" & "frog machine" & "ratio schmatio" - infected mushroom
**** makes me all hypeddddd. :D
*gasp* you don't listen to music when you smash? What kind of sick, perverted freak are you :laugh:...kidding:p...but I don't find it distracting...if anything, it improves my focus, and gets me in the zone!

Live and Learn and Through the Fire and Flames
QFT...so true...

Two songs I've started listening to lately are The Payback by POD (which a friend recommended for my Falco video) and Ayumi Hamasaki's Evolution...but I'll listen to just about any fast paced, intense song...

GofG

Smash Champion
Pink Floyd. Dark Side of the Moon, sometimes The Wall.

DM Ashura, most of his dark trance stuff.

The Flashbulb, specifically the Lawn Wakes that are really heavy and crazy.

Rhapsody in Fire (Remember them? Dragonforce copied them?), most of their Icewarrior Saga.

Mindless Self Indulgence (Sing it to the tune of ***got ***got ***got...)

...Brandenburg #3, 3rd Movement.

_Xiphos_

Smash Rookie
lol almost everyone listens to metal with smash bros...
yeah well my fav for smash has always been Dark Tranquility - Out Of Nothing For some reason everytime i hear it i think SMASH!!!

pablovirus

Smash Journeyman
The game's music is already good, exceptions (like yoshi story or some mario stages), but those songs which arent lame are at least godly. I love FD, Battlefield, Kriby stages, F-zero stages, Brinstar, Rainbow cruise, etc-

Rook

Smash Apprentice
Uhmmm, probally some Dir en Grey or The Mars Volta, occasionaly some girugamesh.

SlayerOfEvil

Smash Apprentice
More like almost, if not, all the songs from these bands: Within Temptation, Slipknot, Red, and Breaking Benjamin. They all have songs that fit the mood i'm in and help me just lose myself while playing, but help in the end...if that makes any sense lol

Top Bottom