• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite R.O.B. Palette Swap?

GuffMcGufferson

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-3869-7120-5996
What is/are your favorite palette swap(s) of R.O.B.'s? Mine are his black and yellow color and his red color.
:4rob:R:4rob:.:4rob:O:4rob:.:4rob:B:4rob:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Basically, I'm a U.S.A. R.O.B., though I'll also use Famicom R.O.B. in consecutive matches just to keep things interesting. I'll also use School Bus R.O.B. whenever I need to take some trash-talking scrub to school. Virtual Boy R.O.B. and Ice Cream R.O.B. sometimes come out during friendlies, and on Valentines Day, I'll exclusively use Fabu-R.O.B...
Actually, **** it, I pretty much use every costume for R.O.B. That's just how much I love the character.

Last edited:

PocketCookie

Smash Rookie
I like to use the Famicom R.O.B., but only because it looks like he has his opponents blood on his arms.

Lunix7

Smash Apprentice
I'm a fan of the good ol original U.S.A white and grey R.O.B.. I also prefer the green colored R.O.B. because there is R.O.B. and then there is army R.O.B.!

Born in 1839...

Smash Apprentice
^ Umm no it's not lol. The Famicom is the original robot. You guys should try the green Robot. He's camoflauge so nobody can ever see him. :b::colorful:

Born in 1839...

Smash Apprentice
Pro strats, bro. I need to use Military R.O.B. more for this.
Hah, yeah. Sometimes I think that the three "dark" colors are better. (BLUE, GREEN, VIRTUAL BOY.) Because Robot flashes more when your Gyro is charged, it's easier to see for some players.

Lizard_Buttock

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0130-1925-1807
Pink ROB. Not purple. Not Lilac. Not any other bull**** colours. It's pink ROB.

Top Bottom