• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite or Most Effective Cargo set-ups

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Sry if this is covered somewhere on these boards and if so please excuse the newbieness. Anyways, the reason I ask and wanna discuss the cargo is coz I'm pretty new to DK and want to second him.

So far when I've been playing i've only been using cargo + jump + uthrow + uair and w/e other aerials depending on DI.

I'm just fishing around for some information coz DK's grab game is ridic. Are there better options to be going to in the cargo at certain percents or situations? etc. etc.

Flagelants

Smash Rookie
it all depends on the situation, you can read about this at the general thread at grabs, or at combos.

Mith_

Smash Champion
The Cargo Uthrow to Uair combo worked in melee, i dunno if it works in brawl though. I've never tried it.

I like messing with Cargo ground release set ups.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
The Cargo Uthrow to Uair combo worked in melee, i dunno if it works in brawl though. I've never tried it.

I like messing with Cargo ground release set ups.

i've tried it, DK throws them too high for it to work in brawl

Top Bottom