• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite music to play to?

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
I've actually found hip-hop, rap, techno and trance to be the best.

Mainly Lupe Fiasco and recently I've been listening to every one of Tiesto's "In Search of Sunrise" albums while practicing.

Citricide

JuneauSmashBros Tournament Organizer
I listen to fast paced music and it really helps me time my dash dances. Just dash dance to the beat of the song :)

Bugooks

Smash Rookie
I almost strictly listen to a band called Animals as Leaders.
It is very complex instrumental metal. It gets me hype everytime I listen to certain songs

The Prince L

Smash Apprentice
Visioneers- Ike's Mood I

I like listening to this song while playing Fox (thank you Silent Wolf xD).

schmooblidon

Smash Journeyman
I generally just put my favourite songs playlist on shuffle, consisting of mostly electronica with some hip-hop and jazzfunk. They are songs I know well, so I feel comfortable listening to them, and I'm not focusing on something new.

If I'm having a serious match, I'll put it on my Luke Vibert playlist.

Introfunktion - Wagon Christ (Vibert's most famous alias)
Chunkothy - Wagon Christ
Tomach - Wagon Christ
You Moog Me - Luke Vibert & Jean Jacques Perrey

Being my favourite musician of all time, listening to his work puts me in the perfect mood and I can dance around the stage effortlessly.

But none of that compares to this masterpiece

Last edited:
Top Bottom