• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Movie

Pit 42

Smash Lord
My favorite's Back to the Future. Sure, it isn't the greatest movie (hundreds of movies probably rank higher than it), but it's still my favorite. The script is amazing, the directing is spot-on perfect, and it has Christopher Lloyd.

What more can you ask for?
Excellent choice. I believe the whole trilogy was done very well, especially BttF Part II (having to recreate all those sets and making the actors look EXACTLY the same as the first movie must've been really tough).

Cygnus V Arcana

Smash Apprentice
Sorry if it sounds gay, but I've always loved, and will always love "Radio Flyer" with Elijah Wood.

That movie will always be in my top 3.

it's definitely one to watch

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
Army of Darkness. If you did not put this movie on your list, you have female reproductive organs.

And although The Decalogue is made up of 10 hour-long films, I'm still going to put it as my second favorite movie.

Nefarious

Smash Apprentice
wow. this thread died at an early age o_O. oh well. good thing i have max level resurrect.

-Leon the Professional. Jean Reno and Natalie Portman were brilliant. Great story ^_^
-Waking Life. i loved the artwork, and the exploration of meanings in the universe.
-Pi. Very original. Very creative.
-West Side Story. Yay for musical gang version of romeo and juliet !
-There Will Be Blood. GENIUS!
-Stand by me. i just love it.

theres a lot of other worthy movies, but they dont come out the top of my head like these do.

Edit: maybe i dont have max level resurrect );

Richard7

Smash Ace
Hrrrm. Its very hard to decide my favourite movie, so I'll just mention my top 4 (in no particular order).

The Last Samurai
The Prestige
Meet Joe Black
A Beautiful Mind

Other movies that I like are Frequency, Gladiator, Blood Diamond and Back To The Future 1, 2 & 3. I highly recommend to anyone who reads this to watch all the movies mentioned in my post.

Top Bottom