• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Mario songs?

Warioman123

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=1129]Favorite Mario songs?[/drupal]

What's everyone's favorite Mario songs?
Mine are the Main Theme, Tubba Blubba from Paper Mario, and the Luigi's Mansion theme.

The furosious robot has left

Smash Journeyman
you know, why don't you just make one "favorite video game songs?" topic? seriously, THINK next time you do this. Have you considered the edit button? Don't try some excuse, like "I want to leave it open to every franchise" JUST DO ONE THING FOR ME...HAVE A MOD LOCK THIS TOPIC, AND EDIT THE OTHER ONE
KFRIKKENTHNX!

Edit:I apologize, I was just really mad at some IDIOT at my school. Subliminal venting ftl.

Less harsh version:
You could have just made one video game songs topic, Or just edited the other one. No need to explain yourself, we all forget to think about this stuff sometimes. So... Just a suggestion.

Warioman123

Smash Apprentice
Ok then. I guess you're right. I know how you feel about jerks at school. They really get on my nerves. I'm editing it to just a "What's your favorite Video Game music?" thread. Don't sweat it. Mod lock, please.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Underground Theme (the creepy sounding second one), Luigi's Mansion, and Underwater Theme.

Top Bottom