• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Food Thread

SquashiniKun

Smash Ace
It's exactly what it says, what are some of your favorite foods? mine are Chili Mac (Or anything Chili and Spaghetti related in general), Various Sandwiches, Plain Cheeseburgers with Onions, Soft Tacos, Oreos, and loads of other sweets that i cannot possibly list.

Last edited:

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
⚫ Sushi
⚫ Dim Sum
⚫ Shrimp
⚫ Perogies
⚫ Pizza
⚫ Hamburgers / Chickenburgers
⚫ Poutine

Yeah. Lucky number 7.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Nuff said. :b:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
  • Buritos
  • Cheese Pizza
  • Chili Dogs
  • Classic Fries (Fast Eddies was the **** back during my childhood)
  • Curry Dishes (When I go order to let's say Thai Express, I always get the Yellow Curry Battered Chicken favored)
  • Fried Rice (Usually with beef or tofu)
  • Hamburgers (nowadays I go with McDonalds, though this one restauarant named Union Burger made really great ones. They were expensive af and took pretty long but it was worth the wait for the quality)
  • Italian Sasuages
  • Macroni and Cheese
  • Perogies
  • Pho
  • Poutine (usually the Bacon and Chesse Burger flavor)
  • Samyang Fire Noodles
  • Stir Fry
  • Sphagetti
  • Subway Bacon and Ranch (that's the only thing I get out of Subway)
  • Teriyaki
Bolded top five in particular. That's all I could think of.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
A new favorite I've been having lately is Indian Food.

Tikka Masala especially is great.

I also had a "vegan Indian Curry Burrito" today and it was really good. It should be good, it was a $3 microwaveable burrito

There is this restaurant I went to for my birthday and I had what they call "Nirvana" which is meat cooked in Coconut milk and mixed with Masala sauce. It was good. I had lamb

Edit: I used to like Palak Paneer but I seem to be allergic to it.

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Junk food aside, I like to eat fried rice with fried chicken. Man, I could go for some right now. Even if it is 3 AM.

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
First and foremost, it's Pizza. Love it. Pepperoni. Extra Cheese. Ham and Pineapple. Mushroom, peppers and olives! Chicken Parisian in white sauce! I frickin adore pizza. I am extremely picky about frozen pizza though. No matter what kind or who makes it, it always ends up really hard and tasting of cardboard. There is also one pizza place near me that for some god forsaken reason never puts any sauce on their pizza, it's just cheese and crust that's entirely too crispy. I swore off pizza for a year when my aunt started working there and brought that awful fake pizza home every week.

I also love me some spaghetti.

Rainami

Smash Rookie
> coffee
> chili cheese fries
> mike and ikes
> pizza
> hummus
> fried chicken
> sushi
> gyros

Mint Tea

Smash Rookie
When It comes to sweet foods I like anything that is banana, almond, or lemon flavored; I'd rather not have a mixture of all three though.

For savory and anything that isn't a dessert I have a pretty big list:
  • Ramen (with beef and lots of chili
  • Bagel with smoked salmon and cream cheese
  • Spinach Salads (dried cranberries, almonds and chicken goes nicely but most toppings work for me)
  • Meat lovers pizza with mushroom and olives ( I like the occasional pineapple and bacon pizza with jalapeños)
  • Sesame chicken
  • Pad thai
  • Fried chicken
  • Anything with pasta ( I love pesto the most though)
  • BLT
  • Steam white rice
  • Tuna (not canned but I'm fine with the occasional tunafish sandwich)
I could list a few other things but I feel like keeping it short.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'll eat just about any crustacean. Crab and shrimp especially. I could eat them all day if you let me.

I do enjoy a good Shawarma and Gyro every now and then as well. In my shawarma there at least needs to be tahini, hummus, tabouli and feta cheese (preferably goat).

Eggs. Fried, scrambled, omlette, poached, boiled, I don't care I'll eat them almost any way. My brother also makes a really good Shakshuka as well.

Bacon. nuff said.

Hunan Dumplings and Satay Chicken. The more peanut sauce the better.

Pho soup. With a generous amount of cilantro green onions and bean sprouts. Usually with chicken or shrimp as the meat and soya sauce to liven it up. I like to have some shrimp spring rolls with peanut sauce to go with it.

I do enjoy a good curry. Thick and hearty with decent sized chunks of meat, potatoes and veggies. Other Indian dishes are good as well such as Butter chicken, Tikka Masala, Tandoori chicken, etc. And gotta have some good papadums to nibble on.

Carrots and Broccoli are probably my favourite vegetables, especially when cooked and seasoned. As far as my favourite fruit, take your pick; watermelon, cantelope, guava, mango, orange, banana, strawberry, apple, etc...Watermelon would probably be my favourite if I had to choose.

I like to add ginger to just about anything. Especially in stir-fries. I also like to grate some ginger, steep it in hot water with lemon and honey to make a refreshing tea.

Speaking of tea I probably had way more than my fair share of Earl Grey, once again with honey as my preferred sweetener.

Turmeric and Rosemary are amoung my favourite spices, I like to add them to my eggs in the morning gives scrambled eggs and omlettes a nice brighter yellow and turns a nice red colour on fried eggs, also goes well with any potato dishes. Goes well in rice and pasta as well, and to season chicken...or just about anything for that matter.

Generally not a fan of most poutines since it usually just turns into a soggy dish of glob but there's this place that makes an amazing Montreal Steak Poutine.

And some good ol' English style Fish and Chips. Preferably Haddock with Malt Vinegar and salt and pepper.

Ginsai

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8248-1982-9689
I love me some Sushi and Ramen. I was living in Hawaii for a bit and loved going to the ramen shops whenever I had the cash to do so!

Slip33

Smash Cadet
Pizza, especially with the Pesto sauce. Hamburgers , Cheese and Vegetable Lasagna (like better than meat ones). Pancakes, Pie and Cheesecake. Candy: Gushers and Air Heads.

Mr Saturn Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
If I had to pick one...

Bi bim bap

Such a delicious food. Marinated beef strips, zucchini, carrots, kimchi, gochujang sauce, bean sprouts, all served on rice in a ripping hot cast iron bowl with an egg cracked over the top. So good.

Indian is a close second, anything served from a tandoor is good in my book

I also love eel. Eel is by far my favorite fish. Especially broiled. . . Oh my goodness.

Guilty pleasures include San Pellegrino, fast food fries, and cast iron queso fundito

Last edited:

gaylefunke

Smash Rookie
I used to cook quite often, adding a lot of vegetables to almost every dish. I adore vegetables, and they are also very healthy. But after I was promoted at work, I had much more responsibilities, so I did not have free time for cooking. To eat right, I signed up for meal delivery. On moneyunder30.com, I read information about the best companies that work in this area. I care a lot about my health, so I carefully watch my diet.

Last edited:

cjtrik

Smash Rookie
I love to eat pizza everyday. Especially Pizza with the Pesto sauce. Hamburgers , Cheese and Vegetable Lasagna (like better than meat ones). Pancakes, Pie and Cheesecake. Candy: Gushers and Air Heads.
Also, below given are my most favorite foods.

Sushi
Dim Sum
Shrimp
Perogies
Hamburgers Chickenburgers
Poutine click here

I like to eat this food especially whenever I am watching football match and other entertaining videos like www.omegle.top, WWE videos and Golf.

Last edited:

harlowhenry

Smash Rookie
Chicken wings instant pot can be incredibly delicious and convenient. The pressure cooking method in the Instant Pot helps to lock in flavors and ensures that the wings are tender on the inside while still achieving that crispy texture on the outside. If you have a favorite sauce or seasoning to pair with them, it can take the dish to a whole new level. Enjoy your flavorful chicken wings!

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Cheeseburgers
Meatloaf
Mashed Potatoes
Pastas (Linguini with Meat Sauce, Penne Vodka, Baked Ziti, Fettucine Alfredo, Mac and Cheese, Seafood Scampi, Lasagna)
Chicken Pot Pie
Dim Sum
Lobster Rolls
Hainanese Chicken Rice
Pad Thai
Lo Mein Noodles
Hand pulled Chinese noodles with ground pork sauce
Burritos
Quesadilla
Chips with Queso
Vietnamese Pho
Tacos
Vietnamese Pork Chops over Rice
Spring Rolls
Ribs
Donuts
Cupcakes
Crab Cakes
Bagels with Cream Cheese
Clay Pot Rice with Pork Sausage
Fried Coconut Shrimp
Fried Chicken
Tonkatsu Ramen
Pizza
Garlic Bread
Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce
Sushi
Fried Rice
Pierogi
Clam Chowder
Chicken & Gnocchi
Pasta Fagioli
Chili (Soup, Burgers, Hot Dogs)
Fresh Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Oreos
Nacho Cheese or Cool Ranch Doritos
Hershey Chocolate Bars
Wise Cheese Doodles
Garden Salsa or French Onion Sun Chips
Indian Curries (Chicken Masala, Lamb Korma) with Garlic Naan and Basmati Rice
Korean Tofu Stews with Kimchi, Pork, Beef, Seafood, etc
Yaki Soba
Cakes (Cheesecake, Chocolate Cake, Vanilla Sponge Cake)
Ice Cream (Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Mint Chip, Rocky Road, Cookie Dough, Cookies and Cream)
Cornbread Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie
Mcdonald's Filet-o-Fish
Olive Garden Breadsticks
French Fries with Garlic and Parmesan Seasoning
Coca-Cola
Sweet Iced Tea
Milkshakes (Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry)

Last edited:
Top Bottom