• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Fighter?

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
When it comes to :mario64: and :drmario:, I've always preferred the hard hitting tornado over quick Down Air.
I've been playing :4drmario: since launch and I've gotten quite attached to him, the loads of damage he has delivered for me in Online is unforgettable as well as the stocks he can easily take.

He's just a lot of fun to play with, though I have given :4bowser: a ton of love recently, so the Rookie of Popple is a close 2nd.

Honorable mentions:

:4feroy:: Always picked him over Marth since Melee, I don't know why but it could be the sound and pitch of voice.

:4wario2:: Wario has been favorite. I love the Wario Land games alongside World on Gamecube, and he's just the correct type of wired and cartoony for my taste.

:4megaman:: He's been my 3DS Demo days main, and I surely ain't dropping him anytime soon. Just liked the idea of fighting with mostly projectiles.

:4pacman:: While I have yet to finish Pac-Man World 2, I still noticed how his Up-air is the kick from said game. :p
Puk Man for me is like a switch blade knife with a variety of setups and traps to lie down. It requires me to think and I love it when a game tests my abilities placing. It's just satisfying for me.

:4shulk:: Ever since I played Xenoblade and fell in love with it like a good majority of other players, I jumped on to Shulk and gave him a run. (Not in that way :p)

As of June 28, 2016, there hasn't been a reason for me to stop for a breath and a new main outfit.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
:4wario2: is a blast to play. His recovery is great, his bike can punish rolls easily, and chomp literally eats through shields. He also has the waft which is great for making comebacks, and overall he's just hilarious.

Top Bottom