• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Fight Music?

The_Doug

Smash Ace
My favorite SSBM track used to be F-Zero Mute City but after playing the game for so long I always turn music off.

At smashfests at my place I usually blast a combination of rock, techno, and vgm with an Onkyo and surround sound.

Mizar

Smash Ace
Suckerpunch OST is amazing.
Generally electronic/dnb or music like scissor sisters/electric six is always awesome

rhan

Smash Hero
I tend to listen to anything slow or depressing when I play. Mainly Kid Cudi.

Or anything by OC Remix.

Hydro_Smasher

Smash Journeyman
personally, I don't really like listening to external music and playing smash at the same time, throws me off. thats kinda why I dont play with custom ISOs anymore.

However, I love listening to music with flow for my charecters, like playing Intuition and verBS or some hip hop for falcon, and maybe fast rock or something fast for fox.

But man, love the soundtrack to this game. Poke stadium standard is high on my list (its my ringtone lol)
Battlefield standard is good too, (the dun dunn dun dun dun DUN, doo do doo do do do doo do doo)

Thamauturge

Smash Apprentice
I are disappoint that no one likes to listen to the actual ost, which is actually very good.

The purpose in making this thread was more to see what your favorite fighting theme actually IN Melee was.

GK_

Smash Rookie
http://nyan.cat/

n__________________________________________________________n!!! <3<3<3<3<3
Nyan nyan!

Rykard

Smash Ace
I've always enjoyed the Balloon fight music for some reason. Also, the mach rider theme is pretty sweet which is a shame because neither of these will be heard in tournament.

But yeah, fire emblem theme kind of tops all the others in my opinion

Top Bottom