• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite FF Game

Stu R

Smash Cadet
With the upcoming release of Final Fantasy XV, I want to see what everyone's favorite Final Fantasy game is. Mine is VII

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I've only played a very small amount of FFVI, up to where my disc 1 is scratched in FFVII, enough of FFXIII to determine that it's garbage. and most of the way through FFX.

So from that level of expertise, I'd have to say Chrono Trigger :p

Stu R

Smash Cadet
I've only played a very small amount of FFVI, up to where my disc 1 is scratched in FFVII, enough of FFXIII to determine that it's garbage. and most of the way through FFX.

So from that level of expertise, I'd have to say Chrono Trigger :p
Close enough

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
I've only played a lot of III, all the other games I've played less than 10 hours. But I've started to play VII recently, so that may change.

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot I put 40+ hours into Final Fantasy Theatrhythm Curtain Call. That game is godlike.

Last edited:

Jedi Reach

Smash Rookie
VII is easily one of the best and for many reasons besides its originality, yet I'd say VIII was excellent and so was IX. VI was also fantastic and Tactics is also another hidden gem. FF14 after its fixes as ARR turned out decent after the horrific launch too.

Top Bottom