• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Costume for Lucina?

Favorite costume for Lucina?

• Total voters

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Cordelia because I like red hair :bee:
Sometimes Tiki because I also like green hair.... :b:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Normally I would have said default. Recently, I have been utilizing Lissa's color palette since she is my favorite character from Awakening. The Tharja and Cordelia palette's are great as well.

Hapsby

Smash Rookie
Cherche

Even though I've never bothered looking up how to say her name.

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Tharja, because I like black (and I'm unoriginal), and she's probably my favorite character in Awakening.

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
Cordelia or Tharja, of course. I'm a sucker for redheads and black is the new black.

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
All of them.

No, seriously.

I switch my costume every match because they're all so good.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Default is my primary color of choice. Sometimes I'll rock Tiki and Cordelia, or on rare occasions Tharja and Cherche (am I the only one who thinks this color resembles Gerome more than Cherche?) but I'm a strumpet for the default.

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
Cordelia, just because she's my favorite Awakening female character. :]

Stormfury12

Smash Cadet
NNID
Stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
I mainly use Tharja's recolor while my friend uses Sumia's. Was hoping for Tharja to actually be in the game lol. It's kinda like Charizard's ridley colors.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Nowi! Green is my favorite color and I really like dragons. Nowi is also my favorite female 1st generation unit in Awakening. She's pretty OP ingame, carried me a ton of times. Manaketes are awesome.

Saclam

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Boofa_man
3DS FC
1719-4228-9638
Rocking the default color,if that's taken or I feel like using a alt then it's lissa or sumia for me.

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
My favorite is the Lissa color. Yellow is one of my favorite colors and the white cape looks awesome. Tharja is a close second just because she was one of my favorite characters from awakening.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
My favourite is the Cherche colour. I just love seeing red and black together. Also Cherche is one of my favourite character from FE Awakening.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Lissa is my personal favorite female character from FE Awakening and my waifu, so I like to use her skin a lot of the time. I think blonde hair and yellow clothing look kind of unfitting for Lucina though, it's hard to take her seriously when her clothes. In some ways, I wish they put Lissa in the game instead of Lucina (at least as an assist trophy, come on!). Maybe someday.....

Cherche is another character I like (was not too fond of her at first though), and I think her hair and black clothing look more fitting on her.

I'm not particularly fond of Tiki's palette at all, it's even harder to take seriously than Lissa's and to me, it makes her look more like she's ready for Christmas Season than a Smash Battle.

LucinaNab1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SSB311007Bond
I'm with the default color, representing Lucina love all the way!

At first I didn't know who she was. I was just happy to have a female swordsman in Smash Bros for once. But I'm glad I bought Awakening afterwards. Smash always had a knack for getting me into other game series.

Yorsh

Smash Apprentice
Damn, it reminds me all the FE characters i tried my best to recreat with texture hack in Brawl back in the days^^

Anyway, I'm playing a lot Lucina but can't decide which one to play with, all these costumes are soo cool. Pls some choose for me !

Last edited:

BSXDrayden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BladeSatoshiX
Definitely Tiki. I always loved Tiki's colour scheme and design anyway; and having a Lucina alt that takes this colour scheme just really appeals to me to be honest.

Shog

Smash Ace
I voted for Tiki because that color scheme reminds me of Terra from FFVI

unrelevant:
I only played a FF game once and it was major turnoff(that game was sacred stone)
and I enjoy Advance Wars ffs

gridatttack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gridatttack
Main color is Nowi (seems to be minority :<)

Second would be tiki.

And third would be Cordelia.

Sometimes Cherche or normal.

And the one I wont ever use would be Sumia and Tharja.
I don't like how they look on Lucina :/

I never used Lissa color scheme, but I don't dislike it.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Tharja colour for me.

Since I did marry her in Fire Emblem Awakening, and Lucina looks nice in black.
Funny that's my first and only time I ever fell for a Yandere. :V

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
I use the Sumia color. The only real reason though is because it's purple-ish and I need to rep my NiGHTS color. I also like the Nowi outfit, I'm kind of surprised those two are the least popular.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Tharja for sure. The others didn't seem to click with me.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I wouldn't say that I have a favorite color because I alternate between her colors a lot. Most recently, I've been using Nowi's color because I dig the little hearts that appears on Lucina's shoes.

Caryslan

Smash Apprentice
I like both of Lucina's costumes that give her green hair. I used to play the Nowi Color Scheme, but I switched to the Tiki Color Scheme because I like the brighter colors(makes her easier to see on the 2DS' screen) and to be honest, I like the mix of Green Hair with Red, White, and Pink on her clothes.

That one is my favorite costume for her right now.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
For me, her default outfit is my favorite, but all of her alternates are good as well.

Liyrex

Smash Apprentice
Daein (Or Albany, NY whatever makes more sense)
NNID
Liyrex
3DS FC
3265-5244-3896
Cordelia's. Love the black outfit. I like the black outfit but not the black hair with Tharjjas which i think kinda makes her look like a bumblebee. I used the default for a bit since its technically my favorite(I love blue palettes) but i kept loosing with it on so i consider it to be bad luck.

Top Bottom