• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

favorite and hated assist torphies

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
I hate that stupid dog, even when i get it, it hurts me, not the opponent. I hate resetti, too. I really like Lyn.

JellyWeasel

Smash Rookie
I really hate Kat & Ana (usually when they're against me) because they're kind of hard to avoid and can completely turn the tide of battle. The nintendog is a bit more annoying than Mr. Resetti, I think.
I'm not really sure if I have a favorite, but I do like Andross. He can provide a bit of cover to the one that summoned him, and it's fairly easy to throw someone into his blocky spew.

LouisLeGros

Smash Journeyman
I like Advance Wars, I'm an Advanced Wars fanboy

I hate Waluigi becuase he killed when trying to unlock Captain Falcon (stomped me, kicked me and then spiked me)

SemiStarMan

Smash Rookie
Favorite: Saki Amiyama. Mostly because I loved Sin & Punishment and it's just makes me drown in nostalgia when I see him come out with his cannon-sword and all :3

Hated: Nintendog. It just aggravates me...

Wolfang

Smash Journeyman
Yes, the Nintendog and Mr. Resseti are annoying either way, but i honestly hate the Devil. it can block your view just about the same, and it cut me off from getting a Dragoon part once.

My favs are Issac and Saki.

Stafy and Tingle can be pretty useless too....

NDUDE

Smash Ace
Yes, the Nintendog and Mr. Resseti are annoying either way, but i honestly hate the Devil. it can block your view just about the same, and it cut me off from getting a Dragoon part once.

My favs are Issac and Saki.

Stafy and Tingle can be pretty useless too....
You've apparently never gotten Tingle's shower of hammers. He literally summons like 15 hammers and some golden hammers.

Evelgest

Smash Apprentice
Favorite: Lyn - not her voice though.. she's supposed to be 15! NOT 40!
Least Favorite - Mr. Ressetti or however you spell his name.

Chro

Smash Apprentice
I like Barbara, Ray Mk III, Lyn the most

Never gotten Mr Resetti! I should be so lucky. Least favorite has to be Nintendog then (Dr Wright can suck if he misses, too... got him once in Al-Star and he killed me...)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Favorite(s) - Andross - Whenever I get him, I think "Aw yeah, I win now.." and it's always true. Andross is just too strong!

Grey Fox - He's strong, he sounds awesome, and he reflects projectiles. Whats not to love?

Stafy - It's funny.

Hated

Nintendog - It... doesnt help me... it hurts me.. why??

Jill - I just dont like her voice, and even though she's powerful, she irritates me.

Jeff - I see him far too much.

Kat and Ana - *See Jeff

Tingle - He's Tingle. Nuff Said.

thewiredknight

Smash Journeyman
Hated: Resetti, I really hated him in animal crossing and I hate him even more here. Distraction aside have you read what he says? The guy's basically calling you out and you can't even attack him.

Favorite: Hands down has to be Andross, great KO potential and he really screws up an opponent's game.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Favorites: Lyn and Isaac. I love the characters, and both have cool effects, especially Isaac (and Lyn has better English voice acting than many of the PCs, which is simultaneously good and sad). After them, I'd say Ray MK III and Kat & Ana, at least when I'm not on the receiving end.

Hated: Nintendog, for completely messing up the flow of battle and inhibiting the one that summoned him, and Resetti, for just being too **** annoying. After them, probably Stafy, who seems to be more or less the Goldeen of ATs, and Tingle, who is either also a Goldeen wannabe or way too uber (rain of hammers - just ouch), plus I hate him as a character anyway.

Zevox

cdilink

Smash Apprentice
I will not have Brawl in few months, but Mr. Resetti, looking at the videos, sure looks annoying. He annoyed me many times in Animal Crossing. Also, the Devil looks kind of useless. My favorite one is probably Little Mac (i love Punch-out).

Darkslash

Smash Master
Fave: grey Fox.

Snake: OMG GREY FOX!!!!!!!!! *calls Naomi* HEY Stupid ***** THAT WAS GREY FOX!!!!!!
Naomi: I know
Snake: You Know you're a real *****!
Naomi: He was a experiment :)
Snake: ON WHAT S&M?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Naomi: SHut up snake you're hurting my feelings inventively!
Snake: GO SEE IF I ****ING CARE AND BE MYSTERIOUS!!!!

Ahh Metal Gear Awesome 2

Most hated: Nintendog

I HATE THAT GODDAM DOG SO ****ING MUCH :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Favorite: Saki's pretty cool.

Least Favorite: Mr. Ressetti

Aw, how can y'all hate on Nintendogs so much? He's so cute. Who wouldn't wanna hang out with cute, playful, adorable lil' Golden Retriever puppy, hehe. (Just playing. He's kinda annoying. But still freakin' adorable.)

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
First AT I summoned was Resetti XD

Favorite: Kat & Ana because as soon as you hear the words "KAT/ANA!" your opponent knows they're screwed. Them or Gray Fox because I always think of Metal Gear Awesome 2
or him getting squished in MGS by Metal Gear Rex XD
. Oh! And Jeff from EarthBound rocks too with his Multi-Bottle Rockets!

Least Favorite: Helirin. I at least get a laugh from Resetti and the Nintendog is just cute, but the Helirin does absolutely NOTHING but get in the way and create a useless platform/barrier -.-...

NukeA6

Smash Master
My faves are Gray Fox and Lyn (makes me want her playable).

My least fave is Stafy. EVerytime that star comes out, I just want to smash it out the stage.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Favorites:

ISAAC!
Knuckle Joe
Lil Mac
Shadow
Waluigi

Hated:

Devil
Nintendog
the **** platform thing.

I actually enjoy Mr. Rosetti's ranting, lol.

Zyphent

Smash Apprentice
Favorite- Nintendog, its so adorable!

Least Favorite- Nintendog, its so annoying!

slicesabre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2621-2933-2738
Favorites:
Knuckle Joe: Lighting Jab!!
Lyn: Prepare yourself!
Issac: I ALWAYS get KOs with him out.
Kat/Ana: I just love the way they say their name.

Hated:
Stafy: Please makes yourself useful and jump off the edge.
Nintendog: You're so not helping me in anyway.
Devil: You're suppose to assit me! :mad:

Top Bottom