• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fav Mewtwo Combo? hmhmhmhmhm

Twinslash

Smash Cadet
Game name- Ev0 http://www.youtube.com/user/Ev02k
ay guys, mewtwo threads lookin a little stale lately. Jus wonderin what your favorite "thing" to do with m2 is. Could be a combo or a situation. Either way it has to make you smile a little inside after you do it.

I couldn't decide on one so ill go with 2.

I was playing against a fox who was recovering with up+B... I did a neutral jab so he fell straight down a bit. Then i jumped off the edge and turn around neutral B'd with a fully charged shadow ball. pretty epic.

The other one i kinda pulled a Taj and jumped off the edge with a turn around SBCC. I hit the fox with it but he only fell down a little bit then started his UP+B again. I double jumped and gave em the D.Smash on his way up.

So thas it. I'm bored gime some cool **** to read

quak

Smash Champion
m2 dropzone

m2 ken combo

i've done em against good people it's ****in rad

also disabling people as they jump is hilarious, sorta just flail and fall on their face

slave1

Smash Lord
d smashing a fox or falco as they over B onto the edge.

Spikeing is soooo cool

d smashing a captain falcon when they Up b onto the edge. its just so fun the watch them explode over and over and over again

Making peoples head explode (down b)

BerDinosaur

Smash Cadet
Haha. Sincerest apologies, Airo, but it's simply difficult for me to choose. :O

But if i had to narrow it down JUST A BIT more...

D tilt > Grab

Simply beautiful, and works on just about every character, yes?

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
There's the weak Bair approach and U-Air Juggling............ *coughs*

Down Tilt ~> Anything *Hysterical Laugh Again...*

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Once I was playing a Fox and after a combo, I SHBAWD`d him into a Confusion to lift him off the ground. I then dsmashed him out for the winning KO. it was hot stuff.

Insane-Contrast

Smash Apprentice
Whenever I Up Throw a fox when they have taken a lot of damage. THEY KNOW they're gonna die. It is the true taste of uber pwnage to four stock a fox with mewtwo in this way. Poor opponent...

Top Bottom