• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

fav character

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Earth
Captain Falcon was the man on SSb64.

The reason is that he's the only man. You see, Mario and Luigi are dwarfs, I think. DK is a donkey, Link is an elf, Samus is a girl, Ness is a boy, Yoshi is a dinosaure (??), Kirby is a bubblegum, Fox is... a fox, Pika is an eletric mouse and Jigglypuff is a puffball.

That makes Falcon the only man on ssb64.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Captain Falcon was the man on SSb64.

The reason is that he's the only man. You see, Mario and Luigi are dwarfs, I think. DK is a donkey, Link is an elf, Samus is a girl, Ness is a boy, Yoshi is a dinosaure (??), Kirby is a bubblegum, Fox is... a fox, Pika is an eletric mouse and Jigglypuff is a puffball.

That makes Falcon the only man on ssb64.
Pikachu is more man then youll ever be!!

but yoru right abotu most chars...dwarfs dont have genders, ness is a boy, so no way he could be a male...Yoshi does lay eggs,, females (i wonder if mario ever has to deal with yoshi's "once a month troubles") and Kirby, has to be a man. he only wears shoes...you ve gota be a real man to, be able to wear clothers..and just choose not to :p

Zantetsu

Smash Master
kirby noob status?? wtf u talking about?? who cares if he plays as kirby every body is good with there own charecter
There's a stage for about 99% of smashers where they go to kirby as a main and use him quite typically. About 98% of smashers move on to better, more experienced characters. I've said this somewhere in another thread O_o

NixxxoN

Smash Master
kirby noob status?? wtf u talking about?? who cares if he plays as kirby every body is good with there own charecter
lol he said Kirby and noone else... BHLMRO explained it well. No offence saying this, but everyone who ONLY play as kirby = noob

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
lol he said Kirby and noone else... BHLMRO explained it well. No offence saying this, but everyone who ONLY play as kirby = noob
Untrue. Only applies to most Smashers on Kaillera. There are Kirby mains out there that don't suck :p

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Untrue. Only applies to most Smashers on Kaillera. There are Kirby mains out there that don't suck :p
I'm pretty sure that all or most of the good kirby players also do well with the other characters. My point is, if you ONLY use kirby and I mean you suck with the others, your a noob.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
For me, the most FUN characters to use are Fox and Link. Creative moves with link's projectiles and long sword are always fun, and Fox is just so fast and relentless + the shine

Ness can also be tons of fun, the yoyo, spikes and DJCs. But mostly I find him fun because when I'm facing someone who doesn't know what they're doing, I can win the match in no time with just two moves - grab and spike :laugh: Spike on ground, grab, spike off stage, repeat for remaining stocks

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Ness can also be tons of fun, the yoyo, spikes and DJCs. But mostly I find him fun because when I'm facing someone who doesn't know what they're doing, I can win the match in no time with just two moves - grab and spike :laugh: Spike on ground, grab, spike off stage, repeat for remaining stocks
Ness spikes and grabs are too good. But you can do an easier combo to death... on the edge, utilt, utilt, nair to off the stage, spike.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I liked Kirby and Pikachu when I was 5 years old, I wouldn't know what the hell a tier list was, My first character was fox, I never knew who he is. I only mained him in Melee. However, I never knew captain falcon and ness were in SSB64 until I beat Melee then went to beat this game

Top Bottom