• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fatalty 2.o Ssbb 1v1 And 2v2 Combo Video

maniac200

Smash Cadet
The DDD CG to luigi taunt spike was TOO GOOD! Awsome vid, too bad it's the last.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
You're not gonna continue making combo vids just because they don't get enough views?

Wow.. grow up <_<

If your vids don't get enough views just work harder on the video.

Rocky18

Smash Apprentice
You're not gonna continue making combo vids just because they don't get enough views?

Wow.. grow up <_<

If your vids don't get enough views just work harder on the video.
when did i said that i make combo vids to get enough views?btw i can show u examples of combo videos which are way worse than this and they get much more views so dont tell me to work harder.Also i uploaded it again as i said and before because youtube disabled my music so next time think and read well before u post

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
the reason this is my last because the previous was as epic as this but it only had 2000 views on youtube
You just said you weren't gonna make more combo vids because you're last one was as good as the new one but it only got 2000 views.

If you want more views get a Dazzle and try editing your videos more.

Rocky18

Smash Apprentice
You just said you weren't gonna make more combo vids because you're last one was as good as the new one but it only got 2000 views.

If you want more views get a Dazzle and try editing your videos more.
i think that combo videos are more about the combos than the editing

tonyrulz92

Smash Apprentice
Rocky, no offense but everything you're saying implies that you make videos to get a certain amount of views and when you don't get that amount, you stop making videos. For example:

btw i can show u examples of combo videos which are way worse than this and they get much more views
This was a great one by the way. :)

OmegaExile

Smash Cadet
single combos wern't that intense...

to make it better i think it needs to be in better quility and a lil editing could help ;)

loved them though

Top Bottom