• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fat Princess

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
The game is completely and utterly amazing. I cannot stop smiling when I play it, and the depth is pretty impressive. What I don't like is the piss-poor targeting system: to change targets, you have to flick the right stick. Hopefully, that is patched, along with the overpowered Ranger. For whatever reason, they made the mage slow when using his ability, but if the ranger is running backwards, he can shoot and kill anyone.

JohnEnrage is my PSN name.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yeah the targeting system blows because if there is a little bit of lag, you can't melee anyone. The game is awesome, but there is definitely room for improvement. I will probably be on tonight around 9pm EST.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I won't be free to play until Thursday. Hopefully more people buy the game and we can do a nice sized one.

I am really hoping they release updates to add Co-Op, nerf the ranger, and fix targeting. All we are getting is a patch to fix online, which could be good too.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
How can you say they don't need to nerf the ranger? Try being any melee class and fight an upgraded ranger running backwards. You can't win. In fact, if the other team rushes with rangers, you basically lost while you get materials.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
The ranger is mad annoying. I think the game needs to be out a little longer before they nerf him. Shielding with the warrior is a decent strategy.

Also, did you know you gain a bit of health when you walk into an outpost? I just jump into the outpost throw a bomb jump off and run into the outpost again.

My favorite thing to do is drain a guy to like no health with the dark priest and switch to the regular priest and when they approach to attack me I smack em with the staff for the kill.

I need to find more swf people who play. We can make our own clan.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I'm working on getting people to play it. Once they do, they will want this game.

What trophies you have? I need to work on the Ring Sting trophy, but it's pretty difficult to find a soccer game to do it.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I'm working on getting people to play it. Once they do, they will want this game.

What trophies you have? I need to work on the Ring Sting trophy, but it's pretty difficult to find a soccer game to do it.
I am not even sure (I am at work now), I don't play games for achievements most of the time.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
The company that developed it isn't Sony. But, Sony published it, so they will have rights to it for a long time.

D

Deleted member

I played this at a friends house today, and I didn't care for it too much. I realize it's an excellent game, but I'm into more story driven fare.

In other news, everyone knows about the PSP version that's in development, right?

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
My friends showed me this game and I just laughed at the story of the Princess and the reason for her huge fatness. Stupid Cake!! lol

Top Bottom