• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fastest way to unlock characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent Bruthaa

Smash Cadet
Has Nintendo said anything about the process of unlocking characters other than that they've streamlined the process?
I'm sure many want to unlock their mains and get straight online or play with the new characters as soon as possible.

World of light looks like it may be a quick way to unlock fighters. Or maybe they will come over time after versing other players online. I have a feeling that they've made it so that characters unlock no matter how you decide to play.

What do you guys think is the fastest way to unlock them?

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
When you first start the game it will ask you if you're a player or a tournament organizer.

If you're a tournament organizer, all characters and stages will be unlocked immediately.

Just kidding. :(

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
When you first start the game it will ask you if you're a player or a tournament organizer.

If you're a tournament organizer, all characters and stages will be unlocked immediately.

Just kidding. :(
I wish this was the case. The thing is though that all stages are unlocked from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom