• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fastest FG Victory?

Gui JP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Twishine
3DS FC
0791-1410-6660
Moving images speak louder than words.
This was taken a whiiiile back, but it's one of the most TeamRocketBlastsOff memorable victories ever for me

If you don't want to watch, basically:
-2 stocks in 16-17 seconds
-First kill in 3 seconds
-Double Jiggly Shield Break

Fluorescent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NeoRashi
3DS FC
2122-7596-1415
:4jigglypuff: loves to shield, "Shield Breaker." : )

blue_flavored

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blueflavored
I remember beating a Falcon in about 35 seconds with Jiggs, gimped him twice. I also remember beating a Link in about 20 seconds with Pikachu although he SD'd the second stock after I killed him in like 8 seconds so Idk if you'd count that. I'd have to look at my replays, I'd be more than happy to upload them!

Last edited:

Gui JP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Twishine
3DS FC
0791-1410-6660
I remember beating a Falcon in about 35 seconds with Jiggs, gimped him twice. I also remember beating a Link in about 20 seconds with Pikachu although he SD'd the second stock after I killed him in like 8 seconds so Idk if you'd count that. I'd have to look at my replays, I'd be more than happy to upload them!
I'd be interested in seeing those!
(It's a now-or-never sort of deal. New balance update + Mewtwo will make old Replays unplayable due to how they work.)

blue_flavored

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blueflavored
I'd be interested in seeing those!
(It's a now-or-never sort of deal. New balance update + Mewtwo will make old Replays unplayable due to how they work.)
I'll try to have them up by tomorrow!

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
Oh, jeez, I have a super embarrassing but hilarious one of me getting footstooled to death twice in about 30 seconds.

Also have a couple 20-30 second victories of my own. I'll take a look at my replays and maybe post again later. This could be a fun thread.

Noso

Hilarious words
NNID
spiritenemy
my fastest is 25 seconds. it was against a little mac that I punished his side b twice and just didn't learn.

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
I'll just be that boring and obvious guy and say I just spot-dodged a Little Mac who tried to use Jolt Haymaker against me.

I'm at the ledge and he falls off.

Right as he respawns he tries the exact same thing while I rolled forward.

GAME!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I've gotten a couple of those myself, with the most recent being me as Rosalina against a Captain Falcon user. Threw me off stage and then Falcon Kicked his way into the abyss. Did it a second time and then...GAME!

Zink Imp

Smash Ace
Once I played a Kirby. RIGHT when it started, he jumped off and did rock. Then he did it again. Afterwards he left. I guess he had some place to be. So that was my technically fastest victory, at around 6 seconds.
I did also play a Luigi sooner. I was able to perform a pseudo Ken combo on him, and then was able to meteor smash him again right when he came back. Lasted around 30 seconds. I was Marth or Lucina, can't remember.

Comet Knight

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ben.Y32
3DS FC
2208-6123-2254
21 seconds, two times. One with vs a CF who I got a Spike on and he was barely low enough to not make it back, then got killed by water bucket next stock trying to recover. Then another is Little Mac, and I don't think I need to say much more than that. Next fastest was 36 seconds of comboing the **** out of a DK, and actually JV two stocking him.

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
I won a Kirby ditto a few days ago by gimping my opponent twice at very low percentages. I don't remember the exact time off the top of my head, but I know the match was under one minute long.

It was on the 3ds version, so if you want, I'll upload it either tonight or tomorrow.

Xanthous

Smash Cadet
Not sure the exact timing, but I've fought quite a few Little Macs that immediately side-b off the edge twice.

mat7772

Smash Cadet
I beat a charizard with sheik in 15 seconds I think? I saved it so I'll check it out. I might be just trippin, if I find it I'll upload it (if I remember).

GreatSogeking

Smash Rookie
0 seconds with ness

get on my level son

But for real, I once started a match without an opponent and abruptly ended at that. My actual fastest victories are probably within the 30-60 second range. I don't normally save those replays because they're usually with pretty baaaad players.

Turrin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Turrin
3DS FC
4425-1919-5126
I fought a Kirby that I'm pretty sure didn't know how to air dodge. So... I U-aired him off the top twice in about 30 seconds... I had 6% on me to show for it in the end.

Arrei

Smash Lord
20 seconds, my Ganondorf against a bad Mac, predictably. Match begins, we dodge each other a little bit before I Bthrow him off the edge and stomp him down. He respawns, dash attacks me while I'm still at the ledge... you guessed it, Bthrow and stomp again.

Also a memorable one was Ganondorf vs. Jigglypuff, not as quick but the first stock abruptly ended when he tried to shield an Utilt I used just to see if it'd work, and the second stock ended abruptly again when an aerial Wizkick near the edge spiked him diagonally to his doom.

Purin a.k.a. José

Smash Lord
NNID
purinsmash
3DS FC
1418-7121-0144
Against a Lucario. He was loading his Aura-Sphere at the edge, and then I've used Final Cutter's wave. He got on-stage again, kicked me at when he got up and made a Dash Attack on me. For some reason, he jumped off-stage and used Extreme Speed. It failed, and he died. I taunted twice (that was hilarious), and he ran in my direction. I've accidentaly made a Footstool Jump on him, and he fell again, don't trying to recover. After that, he rage-quited. It lasted 19 seconds.
M
ore recently, I've had a match with a Greninja. He started with Water Shuriken, and got me. He used the Substitute Wood in my D-Air, and went flying to the edge, while I've Powershielded the attack. I've grabbed him and started the Pummel, but he did get free after it. But, as he was in the edge, he fell, and couldn't recover (Instead, he used the N-Air). The battle followed normally, until he used the Sweetspotted Up-Smash and I was launched pretty close to the end of the Blast Zone. Then, in a instinct move, I've used Stone and he went for the Up-Air. Stone was the one that did hit, and he died. It lasted 36 seconds!

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
SO I choose Villager and I'm up against a ferocious Little Mac. He runs over to me and uses his side-b, but I swiftly avoid it and am able to plant my tree while he tumbles off the edge. Before I can water it, the Little Mac comes back and does another sneaky side-b! I used my little boy body to hide from it and Little Mac fell off Pyrosphere into the lava, never to be seen again...
Time: 14 seconds.

I had to make it interesting in some way. I think I did a good job.

In an actual match, I pretty much walled out this Palutena using Wii Fit Trainer. It took about 20-25 seconds on the first stock, and 15-17 for the second one.

Gui JP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Twishine
3DS FC
0791-1410-6660
SO I choose Villager and I'm up against a ferocious Little Mac. He runs over to me and uses his side-b, but I swiftly avoid it and am able to plant my tree while he tumbles off the edge. Before I can water it, the Little Mac comes back and does another sneaky side-b! I used my little boy body to hide from it and Little Mac fell off Pyrosphere into the lava, never to be seen again...
Time: 14 seconds.

I had to make it interesting in some way. I think I did a good job.

In an actual match, I pretty much walled out this Palutena using Wii Fit Trainer. It took about 20-25 seconds on the first stock, and 15-17 for the second one.
Diction for the first story adds a generous helping of salt to an otherwise common match against the notorious Little Mac with a Side of B, 10/10

And interesting to hear Wii Fit wall out! (Reminds me that I should play a few more rounds as her.)

SeekerScorpio

Smash Rookie
Been reading this for quite a long time, this thread is the first to make me want to make an account and post something!

Here's an old replay of mine from the 3DS about 3-4 months ago.

Mine wasn't 2 straight kills, but it was quick enough for them to want to SD. This was in For Glory.

Last edited:

Gui JP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Twishine
3DS FC
0791-1410-6660
Been reading this for quite a long time, this thread is the first to make me want to make an account and post something!

Here's an old replay of mine from the 3DS about 3-4 months ago.

Mine wasn't 2 straight kills, but it was quick enough for them to want to SD. This was in For Glory.
:shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker:
:4dedede:Forward Smash is killer fo'sho tho

aquaticpineapples

Smash Apprentice
Playing my Mario vs a Jigglypuff, I take off a stock from him with the U-Throw => D-air => Up-B combo in about 10 secs, then afterwards he fully charges rollout, which I spotdodge, and he goes flying into the blast line.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
2 words: Little Mac. Most FG Macs constantly forget that they're supposed stay near the center of the stage at all costs and thus make a mad dash to the other side of the stage like I'm a giant cookie or something, throw out a random Dash attack or whatever, and immediately get thrown off the edge and gimped to hell by Gyros or Hydrants or whatever. Repeat once, and the match is quickly over.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
The fastest time I've finished a For Glory match was at around 30 seconds, which was me as Rosalina fighting against a Mario. He was over there horsing around off stage, used his recovery and ended up falling to the abyss, wasting his last stock.

Last edited:

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
I recently won a Palutena ditto in 32 seconds, but it wasn't as impressive as many of the other ones. My opponent didn't know how to play her at all, so I was able to rush him down and bait him into committing to extremely unsafe moves.

Anyways, I took his first stock after I did about 80-90% damage on him before he decided to SD, likely to rage quit. I had a feeling that he would get salty and try to continue fighting if I taunted him at that moment, and I was correct. However, he tried doing side b (reflect barrier) upon respawning, so I simply grabbed him, threw him off the stage once, and he fast fell in order to self destruct again.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
I ate Little Mac and decided he didn't taste good and spat him out. Moments later I changed my mind and did eat him.:4dedede:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I beat a Little Mac in 18 seconds with the classic "back throw to back air" technique.

Zeriora

Smash Apprentice
My fastest is 18 seconds, I have a replay of it. Im gonna record it before the next patch comes up. It was the war of the two clones
:4falcon:VS:4ganondorf: I was the C.Falcon of course. I dashed into the ganon got a SPIKE instantly, then juggled him off the map, i saw him about to recover, SO I WAS LIKE, STUFF THIS FASTEST JV3 PLIZ and fast fell to a spike and got an 18 second JV3 win.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Just yesterday, I've set a new record of around 15 seconds, which was me playing as Ganondorf against a Charizard. You can take a guess what I did to take both of his stocks.

Gui JP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Twishine
3DS FC
0791-1410-6660
Just yesterday, I've set a new record of around 15 seconds, which was me playing as Ganondorf against a Charizard. You can take a guess what I did to take both of his stocks.
A.) Flare Blitz'd off the side, Foot Stomp both times when tried to recover
2.) Flare Blitz'd off the side, neglected basics of Recovery
D.) Foot Stomp Spike on first recovery, Side-B'd when he tried to approach upon respawn

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I got a guy a few days ago who didn't know that Bowsercides kill Bowser first, or that moves other than Flying Slam and Bowser Bomb exist.

Every match of the 10 we played ended with me winning in less than 30 seconds.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
My fastest victory was 10 seconds against a :4littlemac: with me being :4villager:
Side B is not good near the edge. :I

Top Bottom